It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2010, 12:03 PM   #1
(female)

xoblackout HB User
Exclamation Is this most likely anxiety disorder?

At first, I had intestinal worms but I had it cured. While i had it, I kept worrying that I might still have it.

Now that it's gone, ive been to the doctor many times for something else. theyre still doing an echo-cardiogram (heart test) tomorrow. but i really want to know now, because im missing a lot of school because of this.

background info,teenager no history of anything serious. no medications, blood test was okay - so it's not my thyroid

symptoms:
*extreme nausea at times (ExTreme, like i wont actually puke but it comes really close to it)
*when it gets bad - rapid heart beats
*fatigue, sometimes i feel weak
*need to use the washroom all the time - sometimes i feel like doing #2 but it wont come
*light headed ; feeling faint
* feeling really hot on my face and neck

mostly though, it's just lightheadedness and extreme nausea that gets me all worked up.

but the problem is: I don't feel this way all the time. it comes and goes throughout the day, and gets extremely bad at times; (bad enough to go home from school). i usually feel a little better at home. what can this be?

i took blood tests - but they were okay. is this anxiety, is there possibility is may be something else? i forgot to mention that my brother had anxiety disorder .

thank you.

Last edited by ms_mod; 09-08-2010 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Changed wording to remove posting rules violation. Ms_Mod

Closed Thread