It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-16-2010, 08:01 PM   #1
(female)

lizzynewmom HB User
new mom passed out in public with baby

i was a really mad a few hours before.i go shoppin im startin to calm down find out from a text my friend has 24 hours to live i relax still shopping 4 at least a half hour feel fine go to the cashier feel fine tha lady cashin me out in the grocery store riped my last cheak an called another man to assist her ,in the mean time im feedin my 1 an a half month baby girl i started to see spots an put the baby in the car seat an next thingi know im wakin up with like five people arond me tellin me not to move i hit my head. i screamed were is my baby an i relized a stranger was holdin my baby i got up took my baby .they said the ambulance is on the way i was so embarresed that i left before they got there an went home please tell me if that was an anxity attack or what i cant have that happen again thank god i had enough time to put my kid in her car seat.

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
How do you change your baby in public? emilya Parenting Issues 11 03-25-2010 09:08 AM
Has anybody here ever passed out from a panic attack? Umm Panic Disorders 10 11-21-2009 11:19 AM
My beautiful baby boy passed away Sarahs Daughter Death & Dying 12 03-27-2008 11:04 PM
has anyone been with a loved one as they passed away? presson Death & Dying 22 04-09-2007 11:40 AM
Anyone mastered the art of b/f in public? baby#2 Infant Care (up to 18 months old) 10 05-10-2006 07:40 AM