It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2010, 04:21 PM   #1
(female)

soberodat HB User
Mirtazapine initial side effects, or is it the Buspar?

I was prescribed 15mg Mirtazapine nightly and 15mg Buspar twice daily. I took them for 3 days but this feeling is horrible! My doctor warned me that I wouldn't like this feeling, but if I gave it a couple weeks I would see the proper effects. I don't know if I can handle this for 2-3 weeks. I have a family to care for and I can't do my job feeling like this. I need some encouragement. I've read all the posts on Mirtazapine and I am just so confused. I want a magic pill to take away this anxiety! My anxiety was down, but the feeling I did have wasn't any better. Does the zombie-like feeling go away? And what about the Buspar? I don't like the way it makes me feel either. I took prozac for 13 1/2 years and it never made me "feel" anything, I never felt drugged. I simply felt better. But it lost it's magic. I took lexapro for a few months then decided I needed to know what/who I was without meds. Fine for a few months then the depression came back. Now the SSRI's shoot my anxiety through the roof.

What else can I take? This is so frustrating.

Thank you for listening.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-26-2010, 12:05 AM   #2
(female)

cutiepye HB User
Exclamation Re: Mirtazapine initial side effects, or is it the Buspar?

also i am currently on 45mg a night i feel just sleepy might be the buspar
i have been taking mirtazapine or known also as Remeron and it keeps the depression away and anxiety it goes away the daytime drowsiness but when you take it at night you suppose to just get sleepy but every one's body is different but I took Buspar too that made me feel terrible

Last edited by ms_mod; 10-26-2010 at 05:08 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quote. Ms_Mod

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread