It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2010, 05:49 AM   #1
(male)

Crusaderoflight HB User
Question Panic attacks through hunger Reloaded

I'm being treated for 4 years now for anxiety, hyperventilation neurogene tetania, agoraphobia and some other psychosomatical disorders [irritable bowel sydrnrome etc, I really don't remember all of those, their on my papers somewhere].

So, at first I had trouble being in my class, about 5 years ago, than I had trouble being in bus or tram, I couldn't travel at all so I decided to take medications.

My main problem is, that when I don't eat regularly, I feel like I'll die from low sugar or something [phobia]. My sugar levels are allright, but not in my head. The problem is when I play game or work, I can be without food for 7-8 hours, but when my minds not occupied I need to eat like every 2-3 hours, max 4. It's really annoying, because when I get the panic attack, I tremble, breathe hard, have ant feeling in my hands and face, my legs are weak and I'm really anxious and nervous.

My health facts:

- I have allergy to gluten
- I have lactose intollerance
- I had parasites and yeast in my bloodstream years ago, I undertook heavy detox [nature based] I killed most of the yeast and parasites but I started to suffer this "hunger" phobia
- I don't drink alcohol [never did actually besides Lords Supper], I don't smoke, don't do drugs, never tried marijuana
- I sport a bit

well I guess thats's it. At the moment I take seroxat [since yesterday, because I was at hospital due server panic attack, I was really scared] I'm on full doses. I take sulpirid belupo due to stomach irritable bowel syndrome.

Are there any more people who have triggered panic attacks by Your level of hunger besides other events? My sugar levels are about 3.5-4 when I start to feel a bit hungry, when I have about 3.2 I get really anxious.

When I wait for too long, the panic attack won't dissapear even after I eat a lot of stuff, so I just have to eat Xanax and wait.

The funny thing is I also have it triggered when I overeat too much, than my brain think I will have high sugar. I'm really desperate. Anyone with similiar trouble and some eventual soultions?

By the way these are my panic attacks symptomes:

- shaky hands
- hardcore nervousness
- irritated
- cold hands and feet
- shortness of breath
- little head ache [like for 1-2 seconds] at the back of the head
- weakness in legs
- weakness of body

and yesterdays first and special

- tunnel vision

Thank You for any help

Last edited by ms_mod; 10-22-2010 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Replaced text message, chat room "words" with the proper words as per the posting rules. Ms_Mod

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread