It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2011, 03:29 PM   #1
(female)

Rolliedog HB User
Unhappy Could this really be anxiety?

I'm a teenager, and I'm constantly sick. I can't eat without getting severely nauseas. My head always throbs, and my neck hurts all the time. I shake all the time. It's always my hands, knees, and stomach, but often I can feel my entire body shaking. I'm dizzy and light heAded alot. I have horrible insomnia, resulting in about 3-4 hours max per night. My throat hurts all the time too. My stomach turns and flips randomly and always hurts. My heart pounds out of my chest, and I can't breathe alot. Lately, I've passed out 2-3 times, and almost passed out about 20. My vision will go blurry, and there's a weird ringing in my ears. My stomach will start to hurt, and I can think straight. It feels like my head is put in fog and blur. I'll get a horrible headache and cramps in my stomach. I get really confused and scared and everything goes black. I've fallen twice that I know of, but I never remember. One time I was alone, and I could feel my body shaky and I sacked my head off of something, but I didn't loose consciousness. At random points in the day, I'll black out. I also always have a fever of about 100. I have for over 4 months. People say it looked like I was staring, but it will feel like I just blinked. My friend freaked out on day at lunch cause she said I completely tuned everyone out for over 4 min, and my eyes were rolling. I can't remember any of that. I worry about alot of things,(flying alone out to see my dad and his new wife who don't like me, moms wedding Im not excited about, always babysitting, being the oldest, and having to assist in raising younger siblings, trying to help my mom through achohol abuse for years, etc) I can never let things go, and it makes me physically and mentally Ill. My dr says I'm depressed and that I have an anxiety disorder, but he doesn't answer my questions if that is causing all of these problems. My blood work came back normal, and is this really possible to all be caused by stress? Does anyone else have similar stuff to deal with? Are these caused by panic attacks? Ugh!

Last edited by ms_mod; 06-24-2011 at 03:39 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-28-2011, 10:30 PM   #2
(female)

Ashley990 HB User
Re: Could this really be anxiety?

Hi hun, i have a lot of the same problems you do. Everyone says it's anxiety. Which i don't understand, but i've had test, after test done, i was even checked into the physc unit because i had gotten so bad. My health was perfectly fine, my mental health completely sucked though. I'm still dealing with it now, as we speak, my head's spinning.... If the doctor's say you're healthy you have to believe them. We have to ignore our problems, it's way easier said then done, but it's worth a try, :/ goodluck !

Last edited by ms_mod; 06-29-2011 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Removed long quote. Ms_Mod

Old 06-29-2011, 02:33 PM   #3
(female)

mebbuddy HB Usermebbuddy HB Usermebbuddy HB User
Re: Could this really be anxiety?

You poor thing! So many of your symptoms I had myself when I first got sick in my twenties. I know you've had tests done but have they checked your blood sugar? Sometimes they overlook it and it took them 6 months to figure it out with me. I had the anxiety problem but the blood sugar imbalance caused a lot of the problems like you have (vision, fainting, etc.) Also, maybe you need someone to talk to about your stress. Therapy is scary but can really help so much. I was so tired of being terrified and sick all the time that I finally went and it was the best thing I ever did. Maybe you could talk to your parents about it? In the meantime take slow deep breaths. Sounds silly but breathing deeply really helps.

Closed Thread