It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-31-2011, 12:13 PM   #1
(male)

sixsecondrop HB User
Need Some Help Please! Anxiety or Worse?

Hello,

I feel bad because I feel like so many people post about this, and I don't want to come across as someone who always worries. But I feel like there's nowhere else to share my concern.

I'm 20 years old and over the past month and a half, I've been experiencing these headaches on and off. They seem to stick to my left side, above my ear and around the temple sometimes I feel like a pressure behind my ear and under my jaw (kind of where the gland is), a tense feeling in the front of my neck, and towards the back of my head where my neck meets my head. Sometimes I feel like there's pressure behind my left eyes too. It's usually at night, but sometimes these headaches have carried on for days. Ever since about a month ago, I'll admit that every symptom was something bigger, but now it seems worse than ever. I keep thinking this might be a brain tumor, and then I keep looking and looking online to see if it's a possibility.

It's driving me crazy. It's hard to sleep (since at night is when I seem to worry about it the most, and it leads me to worry about other possible illnesses. Seems like anytime I hear about a illness like cancer or something I have to walk away from it to keep myself from worrying again. In the past I've always been a pretty calm and healthy person, so this is really irregular for me. Does anyone get me or have some tips to help? Thanks a lot in advance.

P.S I know the only real way to know is to visit the doctor, so I've scheduled an appointment in the near future.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-01-2011, 08:53 PM   #2
(male)

Feelsick HB UserFeelsick HB UserFeelsick HB User
Re: Need Some Help Please! Anxiety or Worse?

I have similar symptoms but I feel it's paranoia that makes menthink things like brain tumor or spine lesion and random things like that but I deal with what might be bipolar not a steady diagnosis still but my headaches come on with high anxiety and manias so it could be anxiety or it could be some other minor things your doc will have to tell for sure but your not alone with worry hope you figure something out!

Closed Thread