It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2011, 11:35 AM   #1
(female)

pinkrobot HB User
A year on Celexa, sudden side effects

I've been on Celexa now for a little over a year. For most of the past year, I didn't really experience any major side effects. Suddenly I am finding myself light-headed and dizzy. Is it possible for side effects to start up this long after taking it when I've had no prior problems? I know these are common symptoms of the medication, but I'm not sure if they can suddenly appear when I've never had them before.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-29-2011, 09:16 PM   #2
(female)

Foxxii HB UserFoxxii HB UserFoxxii HB UserFoxxii HB UserFoxxii HB UserFoxxii HB UserFoxxii HB UserFoxxii HB User
Re: A year on Celexa, sudden side effects

I don't really have any advice for you on this other than to see your doc. Are you sick with like a cold or anything, or are you feeling like you're getting sick? If so, it could be related to that. If not you may just need to increase your dosage, or perhaps it "pooped out" on you, and you may need to try something else. Not sure.....let me know what happens. I'm curious. Take care, Fox

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-29-2011, 11:54 PM   #3
(female)

frisbeefreak HB Userfrisbeefreak HB Userfrisbeefreak HB Userfrisbeefreak HB Userfrisbeefreak HB User
Re: A year on Celexa, sudden side effects

Are you taking your meds daily? I'm on celexa and when I try to stop i get bouts of dizziness or "brain zaps"

Closed Thread