It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-20-2012, 09:40 PM   #16
(male)

66066 HB User
Re: Baby is due today and I have Anxiety 24/7

First time poster, but I've done the baby thing twice now.
I have to agree that a call to the doc is your first step.
Second, you're having a BABY, so anxiety is well deserved. Definitely the single most terrifying events of my life, but ya know what? Folks have been having babies for a long time and the human race still exists.
Lastly, don't think for one SECOND that your baby is going to be better off without you. You can ask their opinion when they are 30 and see if they were happy you were around. (Don't ask during their teen years, because they will swear that you are ruining their life by not letting them pierce their tongue.)
Hang in their buddy. Do call your doc though.

The Following User Says Thank You to 66066 For This Useful Post:
WOtoLow (01-21-2012)
Old 01-21-2012, 05:06 AM   #17
(male)

WOtoLow HB UserWOtoLow HB User

Hey Guys...Called My doctor who is also Knowledgeable about psych issues, pretty much said exactly what Foxxi said. Take it as needed. and taper down when your lexapro starts kicking in.

and Guess what.

My Beautiful daughter was born today. It was a 3o hour labor and I used the xanax and it allowed me to have the most amazing experience of my life.

I feel truly Blessed..Thank you to all that took the time out of their day to help me. Foxxi thanks for that info i found it assuring.

I am forever in your debt.

The following user gives a hug of support to WOtoLow:
Foxxii (01-21-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-21-2012, 08:04 AM   #18
(female)

Foxxii HB UserFoxxii HB UserFoxxii HB UserFoxxii HB UserFoxxii HB UserFoxxii HB UserFoxxii HB UserFoxxii HB User

CONGRATULATIONS DADDY! So happy to hear you had a great experience with the birth of your baby girl! Also, i'm glad you called your doc and decided to take the xanax. It really does help.... Best of luck to you and your family! ((hugs)) Fox

Closed Thread