It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2012, 01:09 PM   #1
(female)

AlexandraS HB UserAlexandraS HB UserAlexandraS HB User
Thumbs up Anxiety

i came across this site reading about anxiety
im very pleased to know im not the only one out here dealing with anxiety
i started having symptoms a few years ago . and its only gotten worse .
ive been to the hospital several times for them to tell me im fine there is nothing wrong with me.
they put me on paxil but it only made my symptoms worse and i refuse to take it . little by little it was going away . but low an behold it came back . but worse then the first few times.
now its constant i suffer from shakiness inside and out . my nerves have been very bad. no appetite, just wanna lay in bed and sleep . i cant sleep at night cause i start having bad thoughts, ive been threw alot growing up and alot with past relationships and now its finally hitting me .. all the stress and worries.
i dont want to rile on any medications. i just started taking stress vitamins and children chewables . and i also drink chamomile tea to calm my nerves and that helps alot also with nerves . but i still have them crazy thoughts there might be something else wrong with me . even though i know nothings going on .
but theres always that what if you know?
i just wish it would all go away im ready to get back to my normal self being a mother with anxiety is hard and stressful i also cut cokes an candy out my food i figured it was doing something to me .
i went to the hospital knowing what was wrong with me but still went cause i though it was something else...of course my negative thinking .
i constantly look at myself in the mirror to see if ive changed colors.. im always looking at my hands to see if there pale .im always drinking water. i just dont know what to do anymore
id really appreciate any replies and helpful tips on what i should do
thank you

Last edited by ms_mod; 02-07-2012 at 01:43 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-01-2012, 12:45 PM   #2
(male)

spiraldown HB User
Re: Anxiety

sounds like anxiety to me, when your mind races and you think the worst that anxiety. go to a doc and get some meds like i did.same thing happended to me what sounds like is doing you.
<edit>

Last edited by ms_mod; 03-01-2012 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Removed posting rules violation. Ms_Mod

Old 03-01-2012, 07:15 PM   #3
(male)

db851 HB Userdb851 HB Userdb851 HB User
Re: Anxiety

Get involved in sports. Surround yourself with friends and family. Exercise as much as humanly possible. I'm not sure what kind of work you do, but jobs definitely help as well. I only say that because it takes your mind off of some of the snowballing symptoms for some people. Above all else, refuse to let your brain think negative thoughts. Think positive as much as you can. Some days you will lose out to anxiety, but you will start to win them if you refuse to give up. Keep your head up, you will beat this. I'm still battling myself, but can almost feel myself starting to win more and more. There were points in time when I almost lost jobs, and was stuck in my house, but not anymore. I went to the emergency room on several occasions, but not now. If I can do it, so can you, and anybody else for that matter. I've also gone the med route, but haven't been on them for a year and a half. I refuse to rely on them as well, and wanted to say kudos to you for making that decision. Good luck and keep us posted.

Closed Thread