It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2012, 07:01 PM   #1
(female)

sweetnana HB User
Question an anxiety cause you to shake non stop for 5 months

Hello. I am a 30 year old mama of 2 girls. The last 5 months have been a nightmare. I have been constantly 24/7 been shaking. You can see it visibly in my hands and legs and I also have internal tremors going through my head and back . My vision is also shaking / shimmering. The top of my scalp hurts and my hair has been falling out. I have been to the dr. And neurologist and they tell me it's anxiety but no one will do an MRI or cut scan t rule anything out. I am very scared and just want help to find out what's wrong with me. I honesty don't think anxiety can cause non stop shaking for r 5 months. Does anybody know what could be wrong with me? Does this sound like any disease?

Old 04-27-2012, 09:34 PM   #2
(female)

AlexandraS HB UserAlexandraS HB UserAlexandraS HB User
Re: an anxiety cause you to shake non stop for 5 months

I have had the shakes for awhile have had them nonstop but control them now. It's nerves ..anxiety will effect your nerves sometimes. And it doesn't help when you constantly think bad . Try and relax don't think negative . Take warm showers at night . I started drinking Chamomile tea it will calm your nerves and help a lot with the shaking .

Take care and good luck

The following user gives a hug of support to AlexandraS:
sweetnana (04-28-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to AlexandraS For This Useful Post:
sweetnana (04-28-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-28-2012, 08:02 AM   #3
(female)

pammcat HB User

Hi sweetnana, i am 49 my anxiety is so strong at times i am also in perimenopause and lost my son 2.5 yrs ago my entire system is out of whack as for the shakes i have had internal tremors for years very ugly but it is worse when im down and thinking about it ....yes anxiety can make you shake you must calm down ....you are a young mom and that alone is stressful try to distract your mind when you feel most jumpy i used to ride in my car with the radio on or take a walk both helped alot.....calm your nerves and chamomile tea will help.......hope you feel better soon.....pam

The following 2 users give hugs of support to: pammcat
AlexandraS (04-28-2012), sweetnana (04-28-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to pammcat For This Useful Post:
sweetnana (04-28-2012)
Old 04-28-2012, 08:08 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

MysticSoul HB User

I have been shaking - jittering and quivering for 5 years

The Following User Says Thank You to MysticSoul For This Useful Post:
sweetnana (04-28-2012)
Old 04-28-2012, 08:59 AM   #5
(female)

sweetnana HB User

Thank you for responding. I have just been really scared and feel like the dr.s don't take me serious. But I guess if my blood work has came back ok then I am ok. It j just started out of blue and hasn't gone away so it has really got me down. I used to feel so strong now I just feel sick and scared all the time. I just want to feel normal again and not cry all the time. I am sorry you have been through such heartache. Thank you for taking the time to respond. I appreciate it.

Old 04-28-2012, 09:24 AM   #6
(female)

AlexandraS HB UserAlexandraS HB UserAlexandraS HB User

Don't be scared. Everything will be ok. Most of us don't know how to react and our body knows only what we show it. Try calming down and telling your self its just anxiety. Nothings wrong you will soon adapt to the feeling and it will go away or you will be able to control it. Take care and God bless you

Old 04-28-2012, 09:45 AM   #7
(female)

sweetnana HB User

Thank you. It feels good to hear encouraging words. God bless you, and thank you very much
I will try to keep strong and positive. Thank you.

The Following User Says Thank You to sweetnana For This Useful Post:
AlexandraS (04-28-2012)
Old 05-05-2012, 11:40 AM   #8
(female)

Anxiousgrl35 HB UserAnxiousgrl35 HB UserAnxiousgrl35 HB UserAnxiousgrl35 HB User

I also shake...mostly my legs. Do you shake when laying and sitting also? I only shake when standing and walking...mine has been on and off since 07' Very severe again now! It's like drinking a pot of coffee or something!! I'm very sorry to hear that..hang in there. It's the anxiety symptom i hate the worst!!

The following user gives a hug of support to Anxiousgrl35:
sweetnana (05-05-2012)
Old 05-05-2012, 12:41 PM   #9
(female)

sweetnana HB User

Hi. Thanks for replying. I actually shake non stop. My hands and legs shake visibly and the rest of my body ( head back stomach face) seem to shake internally. Even when I lay down or just sit I am constantly shaking. It started out of the blue after a severe week long anxiety attack. I have been to the dr. And a neurologist once and they say its anxiety but I just don't understand why I would shake nonstop 24/7 for months now. I feel like they don't listen to me after I say the word panic attack. Its frustrating. Anyways thank you and hope you get to feeling better. Shauna

The following user gives a hug of support to sweetnana:
Anxiousgrl35 (05-05-2012)
Closed Thread

Tags
anxiety