It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2012, 07:25 AM   #1
(female)

AlexandraS HB UserAlexandraS HB UserAlexandraS HB User
Thumbs down Really need someone to talk to...

It started a few days ago when I started having side and lower back pain..
I blew it off thinking it would go away and of course it didnt...
I ended up getting constipated and thinking the worst thoughts possible.
I ended up in the er with the back pain .and all in all they did a urine test and said it was just a pulled muscle and sent me home with pain medication.
So here I find it the 5 day and 2 days later after my er visit and still waking up with pain in my back...I don't know why my thoughts are telling me the worst .

And I woke up dizzy nauseous and anxious . I keep telling myself it's something worse that they didn't find. I can't stop thinking bad .

I don't know what to do anymore . All I wanna do is lay in bed feeling restless and worried .

Last edited by AlexandraS; 05-03-2012 at 07:25 AM.

Old 05-03-2012, 07:47 AM   #2
(female)

renko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB Userrenko HB User
Re: Really need someone to talk to...

Do you have any family or good friends to talk to? It sounds like some health issues in your life has caused you to be very fearful. Is there a support group you can join and share your fears and anxiety? There is also medication you can get from your doctor to calm you down for a short time. I do hope you will feel better and get in the habit of writing things you are grateful and thankful for each day. If you write 5 things a day and get in a habit of doing that, it will change so much in your life. Take care and best wishes.

The Following User Says Thank You to renko For This Useful Post:
AlexandraS (05-03-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-03-2012, 07:54 AM   #3
(female)

AlexandraS HB UserAlexandraS HB UserAlexandraS HB User

Thank you Renko
I do have family to talk to but they don't understand what it's like and they brush me off.
I also have meds the doc tried to put me on but I refuse to take them due to the side effects . I don't know of any support group . I will try and research on the Internet to see what I can find . I will also try the 5 things to write down. And thank you so much for taking the time to respond

Old 05-03-2012, 11:14 AM   #4
(male)

sjca13 HB User

I have your same problem with pain, anxiety, er visits, getting brushed off with quick tests by docs, and fam/friends not listening. What helps me is resting a lot, and a medicine called buspirone, it has almost no side effects in most people, it's really helped a lot. I understand how you feel, and it can be scary not knowing why you hurt, I'm like that now. Try the buspirone though, it'll help with the worrying about the pain, and don't take no for an answer from docs on additional testing, I was ignored with my pain until finally they did more than the usual brush off tests and saw I have diabetes and graves disease. So get fully tested and rest until then.

Closed Thread