It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2012, 09:06 AM   #1
(female)

Megs1592 HB User
Anxiety feeling physical

I've always been anxious, but have never had anxiety attacks until this week. I stopped Zoloft a few months ago and was feeling fine. 2 weeks ago I had a fever for 4 days went to the dr and he said it seemed viral and put me on a zpack I went back a week later and he determined it was a UTI and also did bloodwork which said I had elevated liver enzymes. On fathers day weekend I went to the er for a migraine and head pressure. I got an ultrasound a day later on my liver an they said I need to diet and exercise, so I should feel fine. But the feeling in my head is still there and now I've been feeling tingly and nauseous. I don't know what else to do. My dr said to give Zoloft and elavil time to work but I shouldn't still be feeling like this

Old 06-25-2012, 07:55 PM   #2
(female)

gloaming HB User
Re: Anxiety feeling physical

It takes a while for the meds to build up to the point where you'll actually start feeling better. I feel tingly and nauseous almost constantly (unless I take my Xanax, and then I'm asleep so I don't care! lol), and it really is awful. Try to concentrate on some good, deep breathing when the tingles hit. That's what I try to do. Can't say that it's worked overly well, but that's what "they" say to do when your body isn't getting enough oxygen.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread