It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-30-2012, 01:46 PM   #1
(female)

pinkmomoffour4 HB User
Smile light headedness

Hello there,
I am new to this site, but was researching my symptoms and came across this site. So far I love it. Well here is my story: In April I was picking up my son from school and got this weird feeling in my ear like there was water in it and I became very dizzy, how I drove home i dont know. Went to the Dr. and she said I had water in my ear and it was knocking my balance off. She gave me a antibiotic and sent me on my way. That didnt work, I went back with different symptoms I ws not dizzy I was very light headed, with pressure in my head and around my eyes. I was sent to a eye Dr and they said I had perfect 20/20 vision. I was then sent to a Ears nose and throat Dr who said I could have TMJ and that could cause the symptoms I was having. I was also just at the neurologist who could not find anything wrong, told me it was anxiety, which I have been suffering from for over 20 years. But I had it under control, with breathing. So now I am wondering if anyone out there knows what it could be or have the same symptoms, could it be anxiey? I also went for a MRI but had a panic attack and had to leave before they got any images. That was because I begged my Dr for a test to see if I had a brain tumor which I was convinced I have. I do have seasonal allergys but never like this. If anyone has any info or advise it would be greatly appreciate it, Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-31-2012, 07:12 AM   #2
(female)

escapegirl08 HB Userescapegirl08 HB User
Re: light headedness

I also have light headedness with my anxiety. I was the same way at first. I thought it was my ears, my sinuses, tmj, and anything else I could find on google. I started taking Zoloft and Aivan and it is getting better. It used to be almost all the time and now is only for a little each day.

The Following User Says Thank You to escapegirl08 For This Useful Post:
pinkmomoffour4 (09-05-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-31-2012, 08:55 AM   #3
(female)

NatePanda HB UserNatePanda HB User

TMJ is something I have, I hold tension in my jaw and it causes headaches and eye problems, these get intense when I'm having a panic attack or nervous. Brain tumours usually cause vision problems and headaches more often than dizziness...

Old 09-05-2012, 09:00 AM   #4
(female)

pinkmomoffour4 HB User

Thanks so much NatePanda, you have relieved my mind a bit

Old 09-05-2012, 09:01 AM   #5
(female)

pinkmomoffour4 HB User

Escapegirl08,
Thanks so much for the advise, I have started taking prozac with the hopes that will help

Old 09-08-2012, 06:30 AM   #6
(female)

escapegirl08 HB Userescapegirl08 HB User

I have been on the Zoloft for a while now and no longer have light headedness! I hope the Prozac works well for you. Good luck!

Old 09-08-2012, 05:04 PM   #7
(female)

pinkmomoffour4 HB User

Glad to hear that you are feeling better Thanks

Closed Thread