It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2012, 06:53 PM   #1
(female)

violetlurra HB User
Anxiety of life situations

i get anxious over your average life situations. I love my job but it makes me sick with anxiety. Juggling bills and money makes me sick with anxiety. My stomach is always in knots, my chest feels full and I always feel on edge, my entire body.

It is no way to live and I hate it. I am already on meds for bi-polar and I see my Dr on the 29th. I'm going to make her understand how hellish my life has become.

Does anyone else have trouble just functioning in life situations?

The following user gives a hug of support to violetlurra:
scarecrow447 (08-22-2012)
Old 08-21-2012, 10:07 PM   #2
(female)

beauty4 HB User
Re: Anxiety of life situations

Hi Violetlurra,

I too have trouble just functioning in life situations, have been diagnosis with anxiety disorder. So I truly know where your coming from. I am anxious about everything and so fearful about life and my future... I have been working with my doctor about the irrational thought I'm having, maybe your doctor can help you with that on the 29th. Because if you continue to have the problem with knots in your stomach it can lead to other health issues, and believe me I can only tell you from experience - when you become overwhelmed and stressed about every issue in life other health issues have a way of manifesting. I hope everything works out for you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-22-2012, 10:25 AM   #3
(male)

scarecrow447 HB Userscarecrow447 HB Userscarecrow447 HB User

I agree with you that worrying over every situation in life would make life a miserable living hell. I get anxious when around large crowds or new people so i dont really talk to people to often which makes my life very secluded. I was self medicating myself to get past that, but that never really works out does it. I certainly think you should talk to your doctor and also try pursuing some sort of activity you enjoy that doesn't cause you anxiety and doing that one hour a day good luck

Old 08-23-2012, 09:26 AM   #4
(female)

Jennko HB User

Yes, I have been going through that. Every little thing makes me anxious. Even just typing this message. My heart will beat hard and my insides feel like they are shaking. For the past 2 weeks I have been going to yoga classes which has made a HUGE difference. Yoga is about staying in the moment and breathing. Focusing on your breath for an hour straight calms the mind and body very much. Yoga is changing my life and I don't have to take medication. I highly suggest it to anyone with anxiety.

Old 08-24-2012, 06:21 PM   #5
(female)

violetlurra HB User

I will most certainly think about taking up yoga. I'm not in the greatest of shape but perhaps I could do it. Thanks so much for the suggestion.

Closed Thread