It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-24-2012, 10:07 PM   #1
(female)

jeany123 HB Userjeany123 HB User
feel so bad with my anxiety not sleeping.

feel really bad with my anxiety cant sleep just worrying all the time just feel i just cant cope much longer feeling like this ,please help dont know what to do does anybody know if theres any tablets what could make me feel better i have made an appointment to see the doctor this week , im scared im going crazy it just taking over my life i want to try to feel better for the sake of my family but this anxiety is taking over me please help .

The following 3 users give hugs of support to: jeany123
kws1965 (09-25-2012), Skip4 (09-25-2012), uknicnac (09-26-2012)
Old 09-24-2012, 11:18 PM   #2
(female)

Anxietyhelp HB User
Re: feel so bad with my anxiety not sleeping.

Hey I know Exactly how you are feeling I felt the same way the best thing you can do is deep breathing exercises and meditation I know it may sound hard but that's what got me threw the late nights and it actually helped I have been anxiety free for about a month now I was so consumed with thinking and feeling like something was always wrong with me my husband had to always reassure me that it was just in my head and also keep asking yourself how likely is these thing going to happen i know it's tuff now but you're gonna get threw it and make you stronger.<edit>

Last edited by ms_mod; 09-25-2012 at 04:16 AM. Reason: Removed posting rules violations. Ms_Mod

The Following User Says Thank You to Anxietyhelp For This Useful Post:
jeany123 (09-25-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-25-2012, 05:44 PM   #3
(male)

kws1965 HB User

Although not in my profile, I have a laundry list of psychological issues as well. My doctor gave me a a medication that would quickly dissolve under my tongue which seemed to help the most. Your not going crazy! There are things in many peoples lives that cause these moments of anxiety. The best help you can get is support of family if they are available. Don't stuff this down and keep it to yourself. Be open and honest with yourself and your doctor and try to find the causes of the anxiety. I am not the doctor, so I can't list medication. May you get peace in your anxiety soon. Here is an anti-anxiety angel

The Following User Says Thank You to kws1965 For This Useful Post:
jeany123 (09-26-2012)
Old 09-25-2012, 09:33 PM   #4
(female)

Skip4 HB UserSkip4 HB UserSkip4 HB User

Everything is going to be ok so hang in there.

It's great that you're going to go and see your doctor about this, I'm sure they will really be able to help you. They will probably prescribe you something to help you sleep, not sleeping will make your anxiety worse.

Ask your doctor about seeing a psychologist about your anxiety. I know some people don't like them or think it won't help, but give it a go. I was really skeptical about it at first too but it really helped me (it wasn't an instant help but over time the therapy did wonders). Also you might be able to see a psychologist who bulk bills so it may not even cost you a cent.

Don't feel too pressured to feel better for the sake of your family. Let someone know how you're feeling, getting it off your chest to someone you care about and who cares about you can really help as well. I find that when I spend time with friends and family who know about my anxiety that just the fact that they know actually helps lessen my anxiety. Just think of it as you're sick at the moment and so you need some extra support while you get better. Everyone gets sick sometimes and needs a little extra help/support and that's totally fine!

Keep us updated on how you're going eh?

The Following User Says Thank You to Skip4 For This Useful Post:
jeany123 (09-26-2012)
Old 09-26-2012, 09:56 AM   #5
(male)

Greenhound HB User

The way I dealt with this stuff was by pulling an all-nighter, and only going to bed when my mind was too tired to care anymore. Then you sleep for ages and wake up feeling great with no anxiety.

I did this in the summer with no school, can be a problem if you have work.

The Following User Says Thank You to Greenhound For This Useful Post:
jeany123 (09-26-2012)
Closed Thread