It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-30-2012, 05:29 AM   #31
(female)

jeany123 HB Userjeany123 HB User
Re: anxiety got worse been on sertraline 9 days

Yes i know where cudworth is go to chinese there alot its yungs i think its called go to cudworth alot do you know royston my doctors are at royston , its hard feeling so tired and having a family to look after ,amtriptyline makes you tired so ive got double up , i think when i told my doctor how bad i felt on them sertraline i think he didnt really belive how bad i really felt on them because he said i know they can make you feel at first but i told him i was getting worse on them and i couldnt sleep now i cant stop sleeping i think them beta blockers are making me in a bad mood and i dont think they doing alot for me really do they start working straight away ? or do you have take them for a week or so to help with your anxiety ? my husband getting fedup of me because nothing seems to be working and he doesnt really understand how bad i feel.

Old 11-03-2012, 12:50 AM   #32
(female)

cathyzc HB Usercathyzc HB User

Hi how are you feeling,are you still taking the beta blockers.I go to see the practice nurse on tuesday dont know what she will say im fed up of it now they dont seem to have no awnsers do they.I thought when swapped doctors it would all get sorted out.How much dose of beta blockers are you taking mine are 25mg now and i also take 4mg of candestartan i have always took them both together god knows why im on 2.How have you coped with kids been off school,how old are your children hope your ok

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-03-2012, 04:14 PM   #33
(female)

HI there, just feel so tired on these beta blockers and i think they making me in a bad mood all i want to do is sleep if i get the chance i dont if its because im taking them with amitriptyline but doctors said it was ok but thats why i could be feeling extra tired , im on 80mg of half beta prograne they called propranolol hydrochloride , but i dont know if i should stop with the beta blockers because i dont know which is the worse anxiety or feeling i want to sleep my life away i cant win when i was on sertraline i couldnt sleep im so fedup been to locke park bonfire tonight but i couldnt wait to get home felt so tired , keep in touch and good luck for tuesday be thinking of you .

Old 11-06-2012, 11:20 AM   #34
(female)

Hi are you any better ive been to the doctors today i was really shaky in the waiting room saw the practice nurse she took my blood pressure i told her i have stopped taking thse tablets and she has made me an appointment to see the doctor later this week so still no further forward.Just feel like its never going to go away hope you are ok let me know

Old 11-07-2012, 08:39 AM   #35
(female)

Hi there, no im no better i feel like you i keep going round in circles and not getting anywhere , im still feel really bad with my anxiety in social situations i dont think the dose is higher enough its says for anxiety on them beta blockers 160 mg but im only on 80mg but he might not put me on a high dose after last time with them sertraline , can i ask you this is your anxiety worse on a morning i know every ones diffrent but im really bad when i first get up on a morning but i feel at my best on a night , i dont feel my amtriptyline or beta blockers are doing anything to really help with my social anxiety my heart doesnt beat as fast thats about it i feel the same as you im scared it will never get better i dont know what to do next i dont go back to doctors for a month i think when i go back to see the doctor he wont be right happy when i tell him im not feel any better but i cant lie to him thats what hes there for , but thats why he put me on sertraline because they was good for social anxiety i really wanted them to work but amtriptyline are not really that good for social anxiety , but i know beta blockers can help but they not working for me i dont know why nothing works for me im so fed up dont know what to do next , keep in touch hope the doctor comes up with something for you.

The following user gives a hug of support to jeany123:
cathyzc (11-08-2012)
Old 11-08-2012, 01:23 AM   #36
(female)

Hi yes my anxiety is worse on a morning.I got up at 6.30 this morning and im very shaky its wearing off a bit now im not good at morning at all.Sometimes i just think they are not listening to me when i go to the doctors i dont know what to tell them first.At the minute im having trouble with the bottom of my back and my legs are hurting and my feet are burning but when i get to the doctors its like how much can i complain about.We have a well women clinic at our doctors ive even considered going to that to see if they are any better

Old 11-10-2012, 03:51 PM   #37
(female)

Hi , well im still no better with my anxiety still feeling really bad taking my child to school , i just dont want to talk to anybody because i feel that bad i just want get out of the school as fast as possible and picking my child up is the worst because it takes forever for my child to out of school my social anxiety as got no better on these beta blockers and all the amtriptyline is doing is making me sleep on a night but its not doing anything for my anxiety i feel like nothing seems to be working for me i get so down feeling like this and like ive said before in a morning im terrible with my anxiety im at my best on a evening i dont know if its because the days nearly over with , i dont if theres anything else i could try for my social anxiety i just feel nothing seems to woke for me and im just so fedup , how are you ? hope you feeling better keep in touch .

Old 11-11-2012, 02:19 AM   #38
(female)

Hi im still same really i had to go to doctors yesterday i got in a state and there was only me in surgery they made my appointment for last one so it wouldnt be busy.The doctor has took me off my beta blockers altogether i start tommorrow god im scared iasked him if i feel bad can take one and he said no see it through god knows whats going to happen

Old 11-14-2012, 09:21 AM   #39
(female)

Hi how are you feeling ive not heard from you for a bit.Are things still going ok ive only just stopped taking my beta blockers today what are you up to

Old 11-14-2012, 10:35 PM   #40
(female)

Hi , yes still on beta blockers and amtriptyline but no better just the same , still really bad anxiety when taking my child to school and picking up my child up one of the other mums stood with me yesterday and i felt really nervous i couldnt get my words out and just made a fool out of myself and when i got back from school i was just worrying about it then how bad i was at school and just keep going over it in my mind , and i keep waking up early on a morning and just worrying about the day a head feeling like this and not feeling right and thoughts like i will never get better because tablets dont seem to be working for me and thoughts like have i gone crazy then i break down and cry but i try not to let my children see it and i say to my husband i just want to go back to myself nobody knows how bad you feel but what i cant understand i start picking up on a evening and feel back to myself so i go to bed feeling like im getting better and then i wake up feeling terrible again im really fed up of feeling like this day in day out nothing seems to be working for me and all them beta blockers are doing are making me feel tired and in a bad mood , how you feeling ? keep in touch.

Old 11-15-2012, 12:59 AM   #41
(female)

Hi im just feeling the same really i still havnt been out nowhere just to the doctors.Im having palpatations and feeling dizzy coming off these tablets they said it would be bad i keep going hot,shaking and my hearts beating so fast.If it carries on im going to take one of my beta blockers cos this is bad but then i think if do i will never come off them you just dont know what to do for the best ts horrible.can you go out anywhere else and feel ok is it just school playground.Thats just how i used to feel i dreaded school plays and christmas concerts have you got to go to christmas concert if so hopefully you will be taking someone with you,let me know how you are

Old 11-15-2012, 05:43 AM   #42
(female)

HI , this is only thing i do on my own is the school because my husbands at work so ive got no other choice and my mum and dad are Quite old so i dont like asking them to go to the school and i dont think nobody really understands how horrible it can be anxiety unless you have got it ,i think they think i feel abit nervous , but all the other things i do i make sure ive got someone with me like shopping or the christmas concert at school my husband puts a day off work because i would not be able to go on my own thats how bad i am im getting really worked up now knowing my child comes out of school in less than 2 hours and my anxiety levels are really high ive took my beata blocker later today to see if that helps but up to now i feel terrible what i would give not to have to have to go to that school on my own its not normal why nothing seems to be working for me and that makes me worry even more , the other mums at the school think im stuck up or somethings not right with me i wish i could just feel normal like other people ,cant you go out on your own ? i wish we could meet up but i know got to be careful what you put on here we could help each other because you live so close , this is the only way i can keep in touch with you on this health board so glad you know that you not alone i know everyones diffrent but its all down to horrible anxiety , i know its hard because you cant give too much away about ourselfs because you dont know who s reading it keep in touch and we have to keep strong .

Old 11-15-2012, 07:20 AM   #43
(female)

Hi no i dont go out alone i darnt.My legs shake i feel like im gonna pass out.I do all my shopping online.My kids well kids there 21 and 25 are mostly understanding but they get fed up with listening to me.I dont even like been left in house on my own its horrible,sometimes i just wish i could go back to normal.

My legs are really wobbly all the time maybe its tme for me to do a bit of excersise to get them going again oh well another day ive just read on here it can take up to six months to get these tablets outof my system i have to go to the doctors on wednesday for some more blood tests and my blood pressure checking

Last edited by moderator2; 11-15-2012 at 08:18 AM.

Old 11-22-2012, 06:57 AM   #44
(female)

hi how are you i havnt heard from you for a bit hope you are ok

Old 11-22-2012, 02:15 PM   #45
(female)

Hi , lovely to here from you , been really bad this week with my anxiety feel so bad in a morning i felt so bad taking my son to school i feel like everybody knows at school all the mums that ive got anxiety i feel like they watching me all the time and i just want to get out of my sons school as fast as i can i i dont want to talk i feel that bad these beta blockers dont be helping at all , im so fed up im so scared i will never get shut of this horrible anxiety nothing seems to be helping me and its making me feel really down i wish i could just feel normal and be a normal mum anyway enough about me how are you hope you feeling better , the only thing whats good about anxiety is getting to know you and the anxiety health boards and thanks for been there for me , keep in touch .

Closed Thread