It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2012, 07:28 PM   #1
(female)

glycerine00 HB User
What's happening to me? I am so scared.

I'm sixteen years old, and typically healthy.

But lately, the past two weeks or so -- maybe a little less, I've been getting this strange fog that seems to cloud my mind. Like, I'm awake, and my body's awake, and I seem like I'm energetic and very awake -- but I have this feeling like there's this fog in my mind and I'm looking out of a daze.

And sometimes, I'm not sure if this is connected or not, but when I try to go to sleep at night -- there are these instances where I'm about to fall asleep but my entire body and my mind flinches, and it's like my mind doesn't allow me to go to sleep. Then there is this weird numb pain I can feel in the back of my head, and sometimes I even feel it when I have that aforementioned daze, much like now.

I've also been feeling very paranoid and anxious lately, with OCD. I used to be this way years ago but pulled myself out of it. I used to be dark and get scary thoughts -- and they're coming back again. I used to be in a dark place, basically, but like I said -- pulled myself out of it -- and got very happy and positive and spiritual. I'm so scared if how I was is coming back. So, so scared.

I don't know what's happening to me, but I'm absolutely terrified.
I've always had this irrational fear that I was going to die when I was sixteen, and i'm nervous like, what if that's what's happening?

Last edited by Administrator; 10-08-2012 at 09:15 PM.

Old 10-14-2012, 08:25 PM   #2
(male)

Coltfan12 HB User
Re: What's happening to me? I am so scared.

I know what you're going through Ive felt like I'm dying for the 6-8 months of course I know now I'm not but when the anxiety starts I can't shake it the best advice I can give is when it happens just remember how often this happens to you and every time you survive and u wake up every morning alive so that's good having said that easier said then done I check my pulse 20+ times a day hold my finger under my nose when I'm driving to make sure I'm breathing and it is scary but we keep living everyday so were gonna make it I have been to several doctors and had every test you can think of so now that i know physically I'm not dying now me and my doctor have to figure out the mental side of it but I'd say if you have to check your pulse do it whatever gets us through it is what we have to do but just remember its the anxiety causing your problems and nothing more

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread