It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2012, 05:27 PM   #1
(female)

NatePanda HB UserNatePanda HB User
Cool 3 months down the line.

Well I posted in July because I'd redeveloped agoraphobia and panic attacks. I've suffered with them since I was 18 on and off, first time, it took me over a year to get over the worse of it without help, 2nd time, 6 months with therapy and this time, (year or two gaps) I'm 3 months from my first attack and it's been 3 weeks since I had my last attack....

I felt anxious going to work this morning but I've been to town on my own more than 3 times the past 3 weeks without panicing, although last trip was a bit har but I was simply feeling unwell anyhow.

I start Therapy again in the next week or so, so hopefully it'll be completely gone again in next to no time.

If you're suffering bad, my advice is to keep pushing, do not give into it unless you're feeling at your worse but avoiding it will make it 50% worse the next time, then 100% times worse the time after, if you face it and accept it, it will decrease with intensity until you feel nothing but butterflies and or nothing.

I found, my ipod, sucking mints, keeping a water bottle I can sip from on me and singing nursery rhymes in my head copying techniques.

Old 10-26-2012, 11:09 AM   #2
(female)

NatePanda HB UserNatePanda HB User
Re: 3 months down the line.

I walked to town today, I did some shopping and apart from a mild reaction to what I class as clipboarders I did okay (they are those charities/companies who try and sign you up and follow you down the road even if you've said no). I'm still doing well, I have a day shift tomorrow and Sunday, I usually react in the morning if I'm very tired and I've been exhausted for the past week even though I have only worked 1 day... lack of doing anything can cause exhaustion right? lol

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
agoraphonia, coping, cure, panic, therapy