It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2012, 05:46 AM   #1
(male)

dboldman HB User
being sued is causing anxiety

being sued becasue I spoke out against a something, its called a slapp lawsuit. it could easily wipe out my life savings defending it, whicih is his the objective. im to old to start over and didnt plan to end this way. cant sleep any more, havng a hard time working with a smile on my face. get panic attacks at night. the slow legal process is killing me. i dont have a solution for the anxiety yet and dont want medication.

not sure if anyone else has faced this kind of thing and has any good cooping strategies.

Last edited by ms_mod; 11-21-2012 at 07:45 AM.

Old 11-22-2012, 05:16 PM   #2
(male)

berkeley3525 HB Userberkeley3525 HB User
Re: being sued is causing anxiety

I never heard of slapp but can well understand the anxiety and frustration you're going through. I would take a look at an all natural approach to anxiety. Visit your local health food store and see what they recommend for anxiety. Lots of over the counter products such as Kava Kava, St John's Wort, SAMe, Valerian, Gaba, Theanine plus others. Also important is magnesium glycinate and all the B Vitamins. See if you can find a Complex that contains many ingredients mentioned rather than purchasing each one individually. Diet is also important reducing bad fats and sugar. Another choice is visiting a Holistic Doctor or Nutritionist.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread