It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2012, 10:20 PM   #1
(female)

Avaleen G HB UserAvaleen G HB UserAvaleen G HB User
Question somebody please help like I would

Hi everyone I haven't been on this for months.. please read and help me

For a while I was struggling really bad with my anxiety like bad panic attacks, hospital visits very often. It was just terrible I didn't take any medications because I was scared of them. And I figured I can try to conquer anxiety myself and so I beleive I did. But lately I've been suffering with these daily symptoms. Like all day I feel some weird bubbles throughput my body in my legs, arms, chest, heart area and in the side of my head and even on the side of my neck where my pulse is located they feel like bubbles when you boil water if you understand? I can Also see them when it happens. its annoying I've told my doctor but she said its my anxiety. I'm tired of hearing that. I havrnt had a panic attack for months now but I know my anxiety is still there and also when I wake up in the mornings or get woken up I get really shakyinternally especially in the cold. And When I get up for somewhere like the floor or chair or whatever I feel a lot of pressure in ky body. It's weird I noticed the other night I woke up and I felt my pulse and it seemed low and then outta nowhere It started beating fast and then after a whileI started getting shakey. Does anyone else feel what I feel.?

Old 12-07-2012, 08:34 PM   #2
(male)

Seekingpeace12 HB UserSeekingpeace12 HB UserSeekingpeace12 HB UserSeekingpeace12 HB User
Re: somebody please help like I would

Avaleen, yes, I have felt the ďbubblesĒ in my body. When I felt them I was having problems with hypertension and so I thought that it was my high pressured blood flowing through my veins. I also felt them on the sides of my neck so I thought it was my arteries. It was scaring me to no end because I thought that maybe I had blood vessels that were clogged and probably a stroke would follow. Ended up being muscle spasms, so what we see moving are actually the muscles and nerves moving (having a spasm). You mention that you donít like to take medication but how about natural supplements? Magnesium is great at treating the muscle and nerve spasms that you are feeling. It also has a calming effect so it may be just what you need for both the spasms and the anxiety. As for the medicine, I suggest that you at least take some Xanax when you are at your worst. I too donít take anything for general anxiety because I have learned to cope with it when it is mild but now and then it gets so bad that I need help. Thatís when I rely on Xanax. So far I average one or two .25mg pills a month so it should not be addictive and trust me, it helps a lot!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread