It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-06-2012, 10:33 PM   #1
(female)

Avaleen G HB UserAvaleen G HB UserAvaleen G HB User
heart beats fast out of nowhere

I always hear my heart pounding often. With whatever I am doing. I DON'T KNOW IF ITS BECAUSE I DON'T DRINK WATER? I've have tests done, ekg, blood tests. I've seen a cardiologist. Every thing seems to be fine.a while back I went to the doctors for the same reason and she said drink lots of water. I realized I haven't drank water for a long time. And I always feel nervous. I get to excited fast I hate it i guess its a normal reaction to my body??

Old 12-07-2012, 09:57 PM   #2
(male)

Seekingpeace12 HB UserSeekingpeace12 HB UserSeekingpeace12 HB UserSeekingpeace12 HB User
Re: heart beats fast out of nowhere

Avaleen, I just went through some of you earlier posts going back to April, and from what you have posted, I saw that many of your posts are related to chest pains and or activity near the heart. Since you have had tests done and have seen a cardiologist, I will assume that you heart is well. So I think that what is giving you problems is a gastric problem. Do yourself a favor and the next time that you feel like you canít breathe, that you have chest pains, or feel those bubbles, drink some Gaviscon liquid. I have been to the ER many times because I thought I was having heart problems and after many tests by my cardiologist, by the hospital, by my primary doctor, it ended up that I had esophageal spasms and acid reflux. As I read your posts I was seeing the same symptoms that I had just a few weeks ago. I am much better now that I take Prilosec and follow my meals with Gaviscon to keep the acid down. The Gaviscon turns into foam as it goes down your esophagus and it coats it so it stops the pain and discomfort. It also forms a barrier so the acid canít come up and whatever comes up it neutralizes with its antacids. When you drink water, make sure it is warm water and not cold. Cold water is not good for you. You may also want to try taking Prilosec OTC since it is now available over the counter. It may be just what you need to feel better. Also, it seems like you drink tea. Tea has caffeine in it and that is bad for us with anxiety so do yourself a favor and quit drinking caffeinated drinks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread