It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2013, 07:54 AM   #1
(male)

mother07 HB User
Smile anxiety/medication

hi.iv had anxciety for years,and tinnitus ringing of ears.i tried to beat this myself but a few days ago its all come back.my doctor said he do an exsperiment yeah right,he gave me propranolol slow release.bet-blockers said it will help with anxciety.but they also for slowing heart down.they 80mg was told bit high dose.i cant take anti-depressents has on warfarin blood thinner.i try to help myself but find it a struggle.dont seem to want to do things have had councilling in past but not really helped i get snappy to my wife but dont mean it shes my rock.my kids well they in there 30s keep telling me there probs im there for them but dont think they understand.best wishes ray.

Old 02-14-2013, 06:02 AM   #2
(female)

bullswife HB User
Re: anxiety/medication

I am on clozopam and a low dose of benzos. They seem to help me a lot. My shaking has stopped and I feel much better. But, NO alcohol while taking them! I drank 2 beers last night and threw up.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-22-2013, 05:08 AM   #3
(male)

Sapper Jack HB User

I also could not find a SSRI which helped me. Currently taking .25 mg of klonopin in the am and pm along with half of a ambien. Have only been taking the klonopin for about 4 weeks, but that is the only I found that works. Will hopefully wean off the klonopin starting next week so I do not become dependent on it.

Old 02-22-2013, 05:51 AM   #4
(male)

mother07 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullswife View Post
I am on clozopam and a low dose of benzos. They seem to help me a lot. My shaking has stopped and I feel much better. But, NO alcohol while taking them! I drank 2 beers last night and threw up.
iv never heard of clozopam? or benzos, maybe they dont do them here in uk.im on day 4 of taking sertralin 50mg.long way to go yet.feels like tight head.iv got to be careful what i take has on warfarin blood thinners.but not drunk alcohol since 2004.regards ray.

Closed Thread