It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Anxiety Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2013, 01:09 PM   #1
(male)

alich HB User
Anxiety

I had a skin problem which was not diagnosed for five years in my country and later treated and diagnosed as dissecting cellulitis of scalp.After two to three years I statred to feel breathless and strech in nose.I went to ENT who prescribed antibiotics.After having no effect he advised an exray which showed anterior group of paranasal sinus is clear and swollen turbinates.Again got treated with anti biotics,anti inflammatory and others.After having no effect doctor performed a turbinate reduction surgery to correct turbinates.There was no improvement after surgery.The xray after surgey showed anterior group of paranasal sinus is clear.Again got treat changed doctors after 6 to 7 months again an xray was performed which showed Anterior group of paranasal sinus is clear and swollen turbinates.My Ct Scan and Mri reports say that swollen turbinate and paranasal sinus is clear.Allergy test show +3 for house dust mites.I feel stretch in nose which changes into pain.I feel breathless but actualy there is no problem phsyically.I am unable to drive as I feel breathless,uneasy,restless and tensed.I have no social life.ENT say thay your paranasal sinus are clear and turbinates are swollen due to allergy but not that much to block your air passage.24/7 when I am awake I think of breathing.Ent have advised me to a psychiatrist because they say that everything is find there should be no strech or pain and even breathlessnes.The psychiatrist has advised my Zoloft.Has anyone ever had this kind of situation?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
anxiety, depresion, ent