It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Arachnoiditis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2008, 04:45 PM   #1
(female)

FEDUPMOE HB User
Question Quivering sensation internally

This is my first post.
I have had this quivering in the chest cavity while at rest for several years, but recently say the last 3 months, it is almost my whole internal body quivering while in bed or resting on the lazyboy. I do have an Ultramatic Bed and it feels the same as when it is on a low vibrate...just a gentle rocking internally (a quiver). First I started unplugging the bed, then when it continued to happen, I thought my bed was possessed. But now I know in fact it is me, not the bed, as no one else could feel the bed when I thought it was vibrating.
I am losing sleep and starting to feel paranoid about the whole issue. I did notice older archived messages on this agenda. Did anyone ever find out an answer?
I do have several health issues, MS, Fibromyalgia, Arachnoiditis, RLS and many more, but no one seems to know what can be causing this. I am more concerned about whether it is a symptom of something to come.
Any feed back would be great.

Old 07-01-2008, 05:21 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

neffie663 HB User
Re: Quivering sensation internally

they are going to move this post to the fibro board but i was just going to say your muscles before i ever read about your fibro. i have fibro also and i shake when i over use the muscles i get it sometimes in the chest and sometimes body wide. the dr thought i was nuts but i have come to learn it is quite common in fibro hugs charlene

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-02-2008, 05:55 PM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

MSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB UserMSNik HB User

Just to also add, MS can cause this...what it is- is probably a muscle spasm- can be Fibro or MS..but not abnormal at all for us MSers..I get it in my feet! And we dont have earthquakes in NJ!
Nikki

Last edited by MSNik; 07-02-2008 at 05:55 PM.

Old 07-03-2008, 02:51 AM   #4
(female)

FEDUPMOE HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MSNik View Post
Just to also add, MS can cause this...what it is- is probably a muscle spasm- can be Fibro or MS..but not abnormal at all for us MSers..I get it in my feet! And we dont have earthquakes in NJ!
Nikki
Thanks Nikki. For others with Fibro & MS and who have had similar sensations, I am sorry you have had to go through what I am, I am just glad it probably isn't a symptom of something new starting.

Old 07-21-2008, 12:09 AM   #5
(female)

cafoxxyy HB User

I am experiencing the same type of quivering internally. It starts after I lie down for any reason. If I am able to go to sleep, I am awakened at 3 a.m. by the quivering of my internal organs. The only thing that helps me is walking and sitting upright. I tried sleeping upright but it did not work for me either. It gets worse the longer i lie down. Has anyone been able to diagnose this problem?

Doctors don't seem to know what to do with me. My family doctor told me it was because my muscles were tight and gave me accupressure beads in my ear to massage. This has done nothing to help.

Does anyone else have some input on this problem? It is very frightening. I feel like i am going to die when it starts each night.

Closed Thread