Message Boards Health Guide Join for Free User Blogs Board Index

View Full Version : how can i make my semen taste better?

05-04-2003, 05:17 PM
i was wondering if any of you girls have had experience when it comes (no pun intended) to the taste of semen and how you can efect it with eating habits which your guy may have changed to help the taste??

my girlfriend doesn't mind the taste,she says its alittle bit salty but i've heard you can change the taste,i heard drinking pineapple juice has an effect...

just wondering if you've had any experience through trying different foods on your man and seeing if their was any change in the taste.

05-04-2003, 05:57 PM
I have heard that reducing red meat in your diet and adding more green veggies makes it less salty and sweetens it a bit

05-04-2003, 06:37 PM
Yes, pineapple juice WORKS. My bf drank something like a gallon (I don't know, but it was a lot) over the course of about 2 days, and lo and behold the next time I went down on him, his semen tasted like pineapple. Yum! :)

05-04-2003, 08:41 PM
yep, fruit juice will definitely help. Also cut/reduce the amount of alcohol and coffee consumed.

05-04-2003, 08:46 PM
Less red meat, more sweet juices. It works http://www.healthboards.com/ubb/bang.gif ;) I know when I eat onion or garlic, the taste comes out in my cervical mucus. It stays for about 2 days. So I avoid letting mu husband near my vagina with his mouth on those days. :(

05-05-2003, 08:26 AM
Drink as much water as you can stand a day. And if you smoke, quit.
As my man has been a none smoker and a smoker back and forth for the past 3 years...I can actually taste the difference.
As well as when he has been drinking more soda than water.

05-05-2003, 12:06 PM
Get this!!

Cinnamon (use a few spinkles everyday, like in coffee)

05-08-2003, 07:31 AM
My former g/f's sister once told me that she had given oral sex to her boyfriend after he had been drinking whiskey for most of the day and his semen tasted just like Jack Daniels!

05-08-2003, 08:50 AM
less meat and more fruit in you diet

05-08-2003, 10:08 AM
Stay away from red meat and caffine that is what gives it the salty taste.. Fruit juices work well but the best thing to do is drink lots of water and that goes for women too..

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2015 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!