Message Boards Health Guide Join for Free User Blogs Board Index

View Full Version : Sunken eyes ?

12-09-2002, 05:01 PM
IF you have sunken eyes, is it because of:

Lack of proper nutrition ?
Lack of sleep ?
Dehydration ?
Poor exercise habits ?
A digestive system full of toxins, more than the body can handle ?

I'd really like to know where to start correcting the problem from, because my eyes have sunken in so much and it gives my face a skull like appearance.

Thanks for the help !

12-10-2002, 07:08 AM
Sounds to me like there is something wrong. You should go to a doctor. The "sunken eye" is a sign there is a medical problem. It could be a blood problem, a nutrition problem, it could be anything. Go to a doctor. Take care

12-10-2002, 03:13 PM
Thanks buddy !

I'm planning to see my doc in the next two weeks. I'll tell you how it goes ! Take care !

01-14-2003, 08:53 AM
just wondering how you are doing kramerica.
please keep us posted

01-17-2003, 08:18 AM
I was wondering if dark circles under your eyes could be the same reasons as sunken in eyes.

01-17-2003, 02:24 PM
I'm not, by any means, suggesting that this is your particular problem, but "bulging" eyes (and I know you said they were sunken, not bulging) is often an indication of a thyroid disease called Graves Disease. My friend has this and her eyes appear sunken around the eyeball causing a bulging look. I'd definitely have it checked out, at least that way you can put your mind at ease about it. Try posting in the thyroid board, someone there would be able to tell you much more about it, I'm sure. Good luck....franjo

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2015 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!