PDA

View Full Version : Foods That Fight Pain - by Neal Barnard, M..D.

berto
06-10-2002, 08:01 PM
Just visited the rheumatologist today.
I have been tossed around from doctor to doctor trying to discover why I seem to have brand X cartilage etc,,
Many joints have deteriorated & many surgeries have come and gone. The doc told me about this book foods that fight pain - i picked it up @ the local library tonight & proceeded to devour it.... veryyyyyyyy interesting....very......

rhody
06-10-2002, 10:27 PM
Nice to hear that your doctor has you look at foods to help you heal. Nutrition is often very helpful for people that have arthritis. It's not always a cure, but "we are what we eat".

My arthritic-type (fibromyalgia) pains are gone today, because I took natural healing seriously. I've removed toxins and completely changed my lifestyle. It's made a world of difference. That's why I write so much about it on this healthboard.

It certainly won't hurt to start eating more healthy foods, for most people. So, I think that everyone should look into it and try. There are lots of books out there about this subject and a lot of people feel so much better....

drs
06-11-2002, 07:54 AM
Berto, you should list some of your finds on these foods to this thread I'm sure lots of people would be very interested. Diana :)

Hellion
06-15-2002, 06:07 PM
I'm new so everything ismind boggling to me now.It's good to here that yo have found something harmless that can help.

------------------