Message Boards Health Guide Join for Free User Blogs Board Index

View Full Version : Penis Size

12-30-2004, 12:40 PM
Ok, so this is a rather big question (excuse the pun), I have looked around at a few websites and there is nothing really conclusive so I would prefer to get the views of the board.

I'm very worried about my penis size, I worry that it is smaller than everyone elses. When flacid it only just makes around 3" and when errect around 6", is this something to worry about I'm toying with the idea of seeing the doctor. I'm very coy when it comes to this area simply because I worry that my penis is much smaller than other men's. I'm around 5ft9" and the size of my penis just doesn't look or seem in comparison with the rest of my body. Any advice about average sizes etc. would help..

Thanks in advance

12-30-2004, 01:59 PM
You sizes are just a little ABOVE average! Relax man, you are fine!

12-30-2004, 08:00 PM
Saw a site featuring erection photos submitted by ordinary men, where the average erect size was said to be a little over 5 inches.

I'm a little taller than you, but your erect penis is over an inch longer than mine. Flaccid I'm under 3". With my pubes trimmed it looks longer.

01-11-2005, 08:45 AM
im 6"2 and when erect my penis is just over 6" i read on the internet that the average size of men is 5"5 i did worry but it unitl i red up on it. so ur fine m8.

01-11-2005, 03:21 PM

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2015 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!