PDA

View Full Version : Sugar

HelpHelpHelp
03-29-2005, 06:25 PM
How can I get the sugar out of my system? I know it happens naturally, but is there anyway to speed this process up? I have overloaded on sugar today and i am feeling sick as a result (headache). Would drinking water help to "flush" these sugary "toxins" out?

Thanks!

debemak
03-29-2005, 07:44 PM
Just eat healthfully tomorrow and watchyour calories. Unused carbs- whether sugar or any other type turns to fat in the body. You can't flush out digested food with water.

HelpHelpHelp
03-29-2005, 09:07 PM
thank yoU! i'll be sure to do that!

Lenin
03-30-2005, 05:16 AM
Two days of aerobics and no carbohydrate will get rid of every gram of sugar in your system (stored as glycogen.)
But like debemak said, once your glycogen stores are filled they will hold no more and in the blink of an eye, any excess sugar will be truned to fat. It probably happens within just a couple hours of the sugar fest.

Lovergy
03-30-2005, 07:36 AM
i agree with both, but working it out of your system has a lot of benifits along with it such as exercise

HelpHelpHelp
03-31-2005, 02:17 PM
can you elaborate on this no carb thing? thanks!

NancyH
03-31-2005, 07:33 PM
Hey, I get in one of those sugar fests myself and always drink alot of water to help it through the system faster and I work it off, I weigh 110 at 5'4 and I don't follow any particular "diet" anyone ever look up that definition???? I just watch my portions and drink alot of water, stay away from most fats and when I slip up on my sugar addiction I make up for it by running and drinking water, works for me.