PDA

View Full Version : mmmm chinese food...

SammyT
04-17-2005, 05:26 PM
man. i had the best supper but i cant help but feel guilty. im supposed to gain wegith, so why am i worrying? Sheesh. We ordered chinese food and i had an egg role, chicken fried rice, noodle thingers, and veggies with chicken, Oo and ribs in sum kind of red sauce with diet coke. My plate was full and i ate it all enjoying every moment!! its just that, chinese food gets a lot of critisism about being high claories and stuff...but if my family only eats it like....ocne every...o man, 4 months! not even. so, its really a treat. and i am a healthy eater beyond it neways. The last time i had chocolate or chips was a coons age! im into whole wheat, milk, yogurt, blaa blaa. so. yah..Ooo..and i did make sumwhat a healthy choice. there was also chicken balls which i adore, but i didnt have ne because well...they're fatty. so haha yea....ne suggestions, pointers, tips??

Losec20mg
04-17-2005, 05:53 PM
as long as you'r ok with Gluten, Sulfites, MSG's..cuz you ate lots of that in your dish..I just hope you'r not sick. :) :)..

Hitmen
04-18-2005, 06:07 AM
It's ok to cheat every once in awhile as long as you're sticking with a proper diet the rest of the time.

LS289
04-18-2005, 10:02 AM
Sammy - don't even worry. You eat extremely healthy 99.9% of the time and one night of eating Chinese food will not change anything. Even if you were trying to maintain your weight, it would be fine, but you are trying to GAIN weight. I'm glad you let yourself eat it and indulge -food is fun!