PDA

View Full Version : Weight/Body fat????

princess72
05-02-2005, 03:56 PM
Is it possible to weigh 140, at 5"5, and have a body fat of 15.5%. I am also very muscular! I know muscle weighs more than fat. What i dont get, is how women bodybuilder's are my height and weigh 104????????? Makes no scense to me! I feel totally overweight, and i think my trainer is lying to me that my bodyfat is 15.5%. Can someone explain this to me?

bluehen94
05-02-2005, 05:49 PM
I think it may be possible, but not likely. I don't think your trainer is lying to you, but maybe the method he is using to test your bodyfat isn't as accurate as other tests may be. I am the same height as you maybe a 1/2 inch taller and I know at that weight I don't look bad, but I could look better.

Magpiezoe
05-03-2005, 08:34 AM
Don't forget that a lot of those professional lady body builders go to extremes to look like they do. They even take water pills to keep their weight down, so you can see the ripples and definition in the muscles. Water weight also counts for weight, but don't want do something unhealthy as taking pills.

samizzle79
05-06-2005, 02:06 PM
So I have a question, I thought water was always good for you to drink. When i drink it, i feel like im bloated. So i figured maybe i was drinking too much? Is there anyway i can lower my water weight?

Nixona
05-06-2005, 02:18 PM
Lower your sodium (SALT) intake and exercise are the best ways to get rid of retained water. Make sure you are drinking enough though, I read somewhere drinking too little water will actually make you retain more as well.