Message Boards Health Guide Join for Free User Blogs Board Index

View Full Version : Herpes Pictures

05-31-2005, 09:07 AM
Are the pictures posted on the internet accurate depictions of what herpes looks like? Because although I seem to have a few of the symptoms...it does not look that similar. one bump here another one there....about 4 bumps in all...none are clustered...they are scattered about my penis shaft.... ANY IDEAS?

05-31-2005, 09:17 AM
Herpes pictures can be downright alarming--- and misleading. It OFTEN doesn't look like the pics, hence the enormous number of people who have it and don't know. I had herpes for well over a year before I figured out that the poison ivy-looking rash on my right buttcheek was herpes. No blisters, just some red bumps that itched. Now I usually just get a little itchy in that spot, maybe a little bump, but I know it's an OB. It's different for everyone. You may very well not have it--- but in short, it can look like anything or it can look like nothing.
What leads you to believe you may have herpes--- other than the few scattered bumps?

05-31-2005, 09:20 AM
refer back to my other post...

05-31-2005, 08:24 PM
Hi, mra! Hope everything is going well for you!

I also have never had an ob like those pictured. Sometimes I just have the tiniest little dot of a sore.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2015 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!