Home
HEALTH CENTERS
Message Boards Health Guide Join for Free User Blogs Board Index
Search

View Full Version : How to cure premature ejaculation?

mr.curious
06-12-2005, 11:22 AM
Hello,
I want to know the meaning and signs of premature ejaculation. And, how can I know whether i have suffered this or not. In most forums , they said that it can be cured with start and stop method. So, how to exercise with that start and stop method.
In a website , I have read that masturbating without lubricant so many times can cause no lasting time. Now, whenever I do self love, I can last only 1 minute. Should I consult with doctor? Or I am too worry ?
Plz help me.

Sponsor

azh
07-05-2005, 01:58 AM
hi mr curious, premature ejaculation (PE) is very hard to cure. From my reading , i found that man who ejaculate less than 15 minutes during vaginal intercourse is a victim of PE. Some cream or spray may help but not 10o % , if you can last only 1 minute , cream or spray may helps you to last may be 5-10 minutes , but it depends. Mastrubating too much will lead to PE . So if you able to have vaginal or oral sex , pls avoid masturbation .

pjlock350
08-24-2005, 10:02 PM
hi mr curious, premature ejaculation (PE) is very hard to cure. From my reading , i found that man who ejaculate less than 15 minutes during vaginal intercourse is a victim of PE. Some cream or spray may help but not 10o % , if you can last only 1 minute , cream or spray may helps you to last may be 5-10 minutes , but it depends. Mastrubating too much will lead to PE . So if you able to have vaginal or oral sex , pls avoid masturbation .

teach yourself controll. relax the mind. akk guys masterbate. so thats nothing to do with it

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2015 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!