PDA

View Full Version : How long does Vicodin stay in your system

THRUSH
12-11-2005, 01:19 PM
I havew not posted on here for a couple of weeks. I had a small problem with the usage as I was taking 15MG per day. I tapered off completely now but was wondering how long Vicodin stays in your system as far as a drug test like a urine screen,

whirlgirl8
12-11-2005, 09:49 PM
Pretty sure it's 3 days in a basic urinalysis but it most likely takes months for full body detoxification. I know anxiety meds store in your fat cells but I'm not sure about opiates.

agentbad
12-11-2005, 11:47 PM
even with habitual use opiates generally leave your system within a few days. opiates have a short half-life unlike weed for example which can be detected in the urine up to a month after smoking if your an habitual smoker. if your afraid of getting tested they should have a test kit at most pharmacies that will tell you if it's still in your system. glad you tapered off when you did.

good luck,
agentbad

Moronovich
12-13-2005, 10:17 AM
agent pretty much answered it like it is. Hydrocodone is water-soluble. It doesn't store in your fat like THC (weed). The hydro is pretty much gone from your body within hours. The metabolites can be detected for days. At 15mg/day you could pass a drug test in 2 days - but 3 to be safe.

spark-o-cet
12-14-2005, 05:27 PM
ive took hydro the day before a drug test and passed so it is gone in a few hours.it helps to sweat alot and drink water if you are worried about it.good luck-spark