Message Boards Health Guide Join for Free User Blogs Board Index

View Full Version : update a bug detected plus adrenal insufficiency

04-28-2007, 07:54 AM
hello all on and off the bboards and hospital trying to find out whats wrong. suspected lupus does not seem the case then it was chrons!! since then i had a short synathen test and have adrenal insufficiency i also got a rare bug they found but refused to treat called coliform edsl i wonder if this has relation to lyme. i have lyme symptons or is is west nile virus. at my wits ends

04-29-2007, 01:21 AM
Hi Zoe
I don't know what your symptons are Be careful not to be treated for lupus if they are not sure because steroids are very dangerous with lyme disease Steroids suppress your immune system and people with lyme have already sometimes dangerously low immune systems already Their is a company in california united states who is the most reliable testing for lyme their name is Igenex Have your doctor look into this Also a CD57 blood test is helpful Their is no truly accurate testing for lyme but you are sommetimes treat with your symptons
Good luck and keep us posted Also try to find a certified lyme doctor to help with your trestment

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2015 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!