Message Boards Health Guide Join for Free User Blogs Board Index

View Full Version : Severe Pain After Urination

08-03-2007, 05:32 PM
I have been experiencing pain right at the tail end of urination for the past 2 days. The pain is not burning, it is pain. I urinate and all feels completely normal, and then... It literally feel like when my bladder is collapsing on itself, it is being twisted or something. Afterwards, my lower abdomen will ache for ~5 minutes. Anytime I have a "gas bubble" travel around my stomach, it also seems to cause a lesser degree of this pain/ache.

Yesterday it was painful, but today, the pain literally caused me to pull myself forward, though there was no relief in the pain. I have noted that the toilet paper is the faintest pink color.

Also, I have been having bubbles in my urine for quite some time now, which I am not sure what it is. I have felt this pain before (but not to today's level), but after about 2 days, it would clear up if I drank enough water. The fact that it has gotten worse today has led me to be more inquisitive about what could be causing this. I am going to try to get to a doctor on Monday, if the pain doesn't cause me to go to Urgent Care, but I'd like any input if possible.

08-03-2007, 09:29 PM
I would first be checked for a UTI. And also do some research on Interstitial Cystitis and Pelvic Floor Dysfunction.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2015 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!