Message Boards Health Guide Join for Free User Blogs Board Index

View Full Version : Skin rash on hip


05-10-2001, 10:07 AM
I have a skin rash on my right hip where I have stretch marks. I think that it is a infection but nothing is working. What could it be?


Christine VR
05-11-2001, 10:33 PM
You should get the rash checked by a doctor. A few years ago I hhad a rash on the right side of my hip and was diagnosed with shingles. If you have any contact with anyone with chicken pox this could be what you have. You should get it checked out though. They have meds for it. Good luck, let me know how it turns out.

Site owned and operated by HealthBoards.comô
Terms of Use © 1998-2016 HealthBoards.comô All rights reserved.
Do not copy or redistribute in any form!