PDA

View Full Version : Constantly Getting Conjunctivitis - I wear contacts

aryuautku
04-23-2011, 02:11 PM
I've been having conjunctivitis for 3 months now. It only happens at the weekends I wear contacts. Last week I didn't wear contacts and nothing happened. I play basketball on the streets so my hands get very dirty but I don't touch my eye. I sweat really hard and sweat goes down my forehead near my eye. I clean my hands with wet wipes after I play. There was nothing this week until yesterday evening, 3 hours after I took my contacts out. The bottom of my eye felt a bit bad. At night, I had a-little-bit-bigger-than-normal discharge, the yellow mucous thing. My eye is not that pink, as pink as my other eye. I used Tobramycin eye drops just in case it was a bacterial infection in the morning and around 2 minutes ago.

I don't want to stop playing basketball. I don't want to stop using contacts. They are both VERY IMPORTANT things in my life. If I need to, I may move on to saloon basketball. If my eye health is at stake, I am willing to stop using contacts. Please help.

Note: If you know what the brown dot is, please tell me what itis aswell. I don't think I had it before. I'm starting to panic.

EDIT: Just applied a little bit of Blefaro Shampoo. I feel a little bit better. My right eye feels perfect but my left eye feels like it has conjunctivitis.

Thanks.

aryuautku
04-23-2011, 03:01 PM
Upon further research, It sounds like it can be GPC.