PDA

View Full Version : Help help!! Boiling inside!

lukaret
06-28-2013, 03:56 AM
Ive done 3 check ups with different doctors..
I have GerD very seldom to encounter since last year up to now..

It wa started on june 20,2013 the pain on my left tummy..up to now sometimes pain (not too much pain sometimes front sometimes back at the left portion)

I feel like air balloon inside my left tummy and mid section and keeps boiling from time to time i feel weak and irritated.i have heartburn too.i had sleepelees night due to boiling stuff in my tummy
The problem was ive done xray urinalysis test and ultrasound on my kidney.

It was ok said by th doctor.im here in japan now for almost 4mos.and it was my first time to feel this kind of illness..they give me different kinds of tablet i dont know the name becoz it was written in japanese.
Any suggestion or help?

Thank you so much!!

lukaret
06-28-2013, 03:57 AM
Ive done 3 check ups with different doctors..
I have GerD very seldom to encounter since last year up to now..

It wa started on june 20,2013 the pain on my left tummy..up to now sometimes pain (not too much pain sometimes front sometimes back at the left portion)

I feel like air balloon inside my left tummy and mid section and keeps boiling from time to time i feel weak and irritated.i have heartburn too.i had sleepelees night due to boiling stuff in my tummy
The problem was ive done xray urinalysis test and ultrasound on my kidney.

It was ok said by th doctor.im here in japan now for almost 4mos.and it was my first time to feel this kind of illness..they give me different kinds of tablet i dont know the name becoz it was written in japanese.
Any suggestion or help?

Thank you so much!!