It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Arm, Wrist & Hand Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2010, 10:52 PM   #1
(female)

Baley HB User
Smile Wrist cracking and now some pain

hey everyone I am a 20 year old female, avg. wt, ht.. and whenever i move my wrist up and down or in a half circular motion, it cracks. I have been able to do this for some time now, but it never hurt before. Now I have noticed my wrists bother me sometimes when im driving and typing.

My wrists, kneecaps, elbows, feet, pretty much anything that can crack, sometimes feel uncomfortable and when I crack them (which is usually done by a simple motion of moving them up and then back down), they feel better. But lately my wrists (my right wrist, to be specific) have been bothering me, as well as my shoulder and sometimes there's a dull pain in my whole right arm, and it's usually when I'm driving or typing. I'm right-handed, so I don't know if that could be a reason...maybe because I use it more.

I am on my computer a lot, I used to play Guitar Hero a lot, and I used to be really careless and clumsy and have minorly injured myself so many times over the years, it's sad. lol..so I'm thinking it's just a minor ache that will go away eventually or I just deal with it, hoping it doesn't get worse. I don't think I should be concerned that it is just now bothering me and starting to ache a little. I wouldn't even constitute it as pain, just a dull ache sometimes, but it's there for awhile and it's been flaring up more frequently now than I used to notice.

I should probably stop cracking my wrist and other body parts when they get stiff or whatever but it's so easy for me. I stretch and I hear cracking everywhere without intention. I move and I crack. Could that be a deficiency of something? Because I'm not really a healthy eater. I have also been experiencing aches in my lower back and neck, but I am guessing it's because of the time I spend in front of a computer (job), or I'm thinking it could be my mattress maybe?? I sometimes sleep weird and wake up with a stiff neck and/or back. I'm so used to it now, I'm not sure if it's healthy or even normal. So if anyone has any intelligence on anything like this or if you just want to share your comments, I'll appreciate any kind of response. Thanks!

Last edited by Baley; 03-27-2010 at 11:31 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread