It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Arthritis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-09-2003, 09:48 AM   #1
(female)

Juby HB User
Question Soothanol X2

Has anyone tried Soothanol X2? It is an herbal cream for pain. I would just like to know if anyone thinks it works. I'm tired of spending money on things that don't' work. Any information would be appreciated.

Old 07-04-2004, 09:16 AM   #2

Graz HB User
Re: Soothanol X2

I was wondering about that too, got an e-mail advertising it as a wonder drug

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-04-2004, 11:26 PM   #3

MargieRuth HB User

Hi - I've never heard of Soothanol X2. I use a product, a cream, by the name of PainBuster II. I've used it for years. It is not odor free, but I use it mainly at night or anytime when I'm home. It has worked the best for me.
Maggie

Old 07-05-2004, 06:31 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kissa HB UserKissa HB UserKissa HB UserKissa HB UserKissa HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRuth
Hi - I've never heard of Soothanol X2. I use a product, a cream, by the name of PainBuster II. I've used it for years. It is not odor free, but I use it mainly at night or anytime when I'm home. It has worked the best for me.
Maggie
Maggie -
I've been looking for something for our hands (mine and my husbands) as well but our big concern is accidently rubbing our eyes and getting the rub in it. Right now we are using Aspercream which helps a bit but I am convinced it's more the massage action than the cream. At any rate, have you run into this problem as well? If so any suggestions on how to prevent/avoid it?

Old 07-05-2004, 01:46 PM   #5

MargieRuth HB User

Oh yes, got to be careful. I am now using surgical or latex gloves you can buy at a local drug store or discount store, then I apply the cream to my knees, shoulders or wherever I feel arthritic pain. When I didn't use gloves, and washed my hands, it still was evident. I don't know what to tell you about rubbing it on your hands. Maybe it is the massaging that helps, and you could use a lotion to massage instead of an analgesic cream. Hope you find a solution. Maggie

Old 12-28-2004, 09:39 PM   #6
(male)

scottls HB User
Thumbs up Re: Soothanol X2. GOOD STUFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juby
Has anyone tried Soothanol X2? It is an herbal cream for pain. I would just like to know if anyone thinks it works. I'm tired of spending money on things that don't' work. Any information would be appreciated.
Quote:
Has anyone tried Soothanol X2? It is an herbal cream for pain.
I have tried MANY products for my aches and pains (tendonitis & arthritis), supplements..., over the counter (now COX2 inhibitors (Alleve...) are linked to 3 times risk of heart attack!!!)), scrips (all kinds of bad side effects),...
I researched Soothanol X2, and read "nothing but good reviews"... Well I WAS tired of trying to ignore pain (no quality of life...!)- So "What the hey"... I ordered some???
Well the reviews were correct! Soothanol X2 is AMAZINGLY GOOD!
I got long-lasting 100% results, when I rubbed in a couple of drops "AT BEDTIME!" (80%+, during the day). Several of my aches/pains completely "went away", after only a couple of applications!
(WASH HANDS before and "AFTER!" (don't touch tender areas...! )!
Soothanol X2 is a thin topical liquid ointment.
The 12 ingredients listed, on the 1oz bottle, in this order (I shake it well, just before use)-
Olive oil, Calendula oil, Arnica oil, St. John's Wort oil, Cayenne, Ginger, Natural Menthol Crystals, Wintergreen, DMSO, Limonene oil, Emu oil, MSM.
60 day full money back guarantee (don't worry, you "won't" be returning it!).

Old 12-30-2004, 02:00 PM   #7
(female)

Juby HB User

Thanks for printing the ingredients. I am allergic to so many things but all of these look OK for me to use except for the DMSO. What is it, do you know? I am going to do a search on it to see if it has any kind of hormone involvement. It sure sounds good. I hope I will be able to use it.

Old 01-19-2006, 10:13 AM   #8
(male)

davidsw HB User

Quote:
regarding Soothanol x2 I do use this product. I am a heart patient and have been diagnosed with colon cancer. But my pain is caused by a bone spur that is at the base of my neck and is sticking into my spinal cord. This causes me pain 24/7 and I rate it as a 7 on a scale of 10. Because of my medical problems I need to be very careful about using any non-doctor recommened medications but the pain sometimes gets so bad that I am ready to try anything. The soothanol x2 that I use is a liquid not a cream and when you first apply it it burns for about five minutes but it completly wipes out the pain in my neck and shoulders immediatly. I buy it from a company called "North star".
Hoping you do well with this medication.

Old 01-20-2006, 06:41 PM   #9
(male)

Bob Norman HB User

Greetings,
Bob Norman here... retired USAF missile/aircraft repair/test instructor.
My first experience with one of the ingredients in the formula for Soothanol X2® was when I was given the task of cleaning aircraft guidance system parts in a heated mixture of DMSO ( Dimethyl Sulfoxide ) and Nitric Acid. This solution cleaned the aluminum parts quite well, desolving epoxy and leaving the parts “perfectly clean”.

More information about DMSO can be found at:

[url]http://www.dmso.org/[/url]

[url]http://www.dmso.org/articles/information/jacob.htm[/url]

DMSO has been used since 1963 in “sports medicine”. Although I only heard of Soothanol X2® today, I am sure that if you take a drop of Soothanol X2®, drop it on your skin and watch it, it will disappear into your skin like magic. DMSO is a very powerful penetrant... That is the problem... DMSO will penetrate your skin and take with it all the ingredients listed on the label... plus any contaminants you may have on your skin. Therefore, it is very important to clean the area you plan to treat very thoroughly.

Cost is always a factor. Does anyone know where to get this product at the best price? I will be looking for it in the local pharmacies.

Old 04-09-2007, 11:39 AM   #10
(female)

womaninpain HB User
Thumbs down Re: Soothanol X2

I just got some Soothanol X2 a few days ago. While I'm happy that this product has brought relief to so many (according to the advertisement), for myself I found it no more effective than all the other creams/lotions/oils out there, most of which are a lot cheaper than this. DMSO is listed as like one of the last ingredients - not much in there. First ingredients are wintergreen oil, menthol, etc.
Bottom line: Don't bother!

Last edited by womaninpain; 04-09-2007 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention something

Old 06-16-2011, 11:49 AM   #11
(male)

mcstudio HB User
Thumbs down Re: Soothanol X2

I had purchased Soothanol X2 for my wife who has some pain in her joints. Less than one month later my Visa was charged another $49.00. When I called the company they said that I have selected smart ship. When I told them that
I did not want automatic shipping they said that this happens all of the time and they will refund the the money into my account within 5-7 days. Also they
instructed me to refuse delivery and write a RMA number that they gave me on the package. I did all of this two seeks ago and still no refund. When I called today they said that they did not receive the package. I have no way of proving that I returned it because I followed their instructions and I did not send the package by registered mail. This seems like a real scam.
I would not recommend dealing with this company. I had to file fraud charges with Visa.
Mike C

Closed Thread