It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Arthritis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2003, 06:22 AM   #1

ttleesk2004 HB User
Cetyl myristoleate??? Has anyone tried CMO???

Has anyone tried this producted called CMO, which is claimed to help arthritic patients? I haven't tried and would like to know if it really works. Thanks for your feedback.

Old 11-16-2003, 05:34 PM   #2

lizmontes HB User
Cmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttleesk2004
Has anyone tried this producted called CMO, which is claimed to help arthritic patients? I haven't tried and would like to know if it really works. Thanks for your feedback.

I have just ordered it from America. I live in the UK and have just started it and am on it now for almost a week. You should get Dr Sand's book onArthritis Cure...you can look it up on the internet....just type CMO by Dr Sands...it can give you details.

I have psoriatic arthritis - arthritis affects mainly my fingers and toes and have several spots on my back and elbows and scalp.

I hope it works...I intend to do 3 ten day courses i.e. one month. I pray it works. I got interested when I saw an elderly gentleman who was suffering from arthritis for a long time and when I saw him recently who was looking so much better. He said that it seems to be working for him and has no more pain. I don't know anybody else who is taking it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-16-2003, 08:54 PM   #3
Inactive

Fuchsia_Lay HB User
Cmo = S C A M

Old 11-17-2003, 03:45 PM   #4

lizmontes HB User
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizmontes
I have just ordered it from America. I live in the UK and have just started it and am on it now for almost a week. You should get Dr Sand's book onArthritis Cure...you can look it up on the internet....just type CMO by Dr Sands...it can give you details.

I have psoriatic arthritis - arthritis affects mainly my fingers and toes and have several spots on my back and elbows and scalp.

I hope it works...I intend to do 3 ten day courses i.e. one month. I pray it works. I got interested when I saw an elderly gentleman who was suffering from arthritis for a long time and when I saw him recently who was looking so much better. He said that it seems to be working for him and has no more pain. I don't know anybody else who is taking it.

I'd like to know if it has worked for anyone.

Old 11-18-2003, 07:50 AM   #5

ttleesk2004 HB User
Thanks for your reply. Please let us know how it goes with you.

Closed Thread