It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Arthritis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2003, 09:37 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

Rorie HB User
Reddish streaks on skin?

Anyone else get reddish/purplish streaks on their skin with arthritis? My doctor suspects arthritis for all the pain I have, and is running some tests, but I don't have the results yet. I do know I have scoliosis that has pushed my right rib cage out further than the other side and I have lots of pain in lots of places. I was just curious if these streaks I get on my arm and chest could be related. They are comprised of tiny dots...thanks for any info!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
Reddish Skin with tiny cut above Eyelids Amanda06 Skin Problems 1 01-24-2009 10:47 AM
Irritated reddish patch of skin on penis. Please.... please help. theunknownone Sexual Health - Men 6 10-13-2008 05:30 PM
Make up always tints slightly reddish JennaLynnK Beauty & Cosmetics 3 09-17-2008 08:53 AM
Red streaks on skin? kdmari Lyme Disease 5 12-19-2007 02:15 PM
Covering/Hidinhg for 'Reddish skin' Amanda06 Skin Problems 2 12-07-2006 12:28 PM