It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Arthritis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2004, 05:08 PM   #1
(female)

npille HB User
arthritis? I don't know!

Hi - I'm presently suffering from old age, #1 but seriously, I still work and the past five years have given me some problems with my left arm and getting up and down. I'm fine when I get to walking and can walk well and rapidly, but I now take buffered aspirin every morning for pain (not unbearable but pain nevertheless) and to touch my shoulder joints is really bad. Consequently,
I have periodic stiffness, pain, and problems lifting my left arm. I do exercise it constantly to keep it supple. I don't want to go on and on but what does this sound like to anyone? I don't have back problems for which I am thankful.
But I am sort of crippled up at times and can't climb stairs well at all.

I don't run to doctors much so I thought I'd talk to you people first who have always been so helpful.

Cheers, Neydine

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-14-2004, 06:51 PM   #2
(female)

CTuit HB User
Re: arthritis? I don't know!

The shoulder almost sounds like bursitis to me. If it is then its something you probably want to get checked out as it can be treated fairly easily and you can be almost as good as new. If its a problem with multiple joints though it could very easily be a type of arthritis and there are quite a few treatments out there that can help. Good luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread