It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Arthritis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2004, 04:09 PM   #1

Sicko :p HB User
Pain in my knuckles all of a sudden HELP!

Hi New here...

Just moved to Florida from the northern part of the country 4 weeks ago and two weeks ago I noticed pain in my left ring finger at the bend joint.

Now, I'm feeling pain in all the knuckles (where the fingers come out of my hand).
Hurts to open the hand up spreading the fingers apart and when making a fist, it's aches.

Hmmm, anyone experience this and what may it be?
No pain in the wrists.

Alieve and Motrin 600 ml (one) doesn't help it.

Old 01-22-2004, 04:21 PM   #2

Royalty HB User
Re: Pain in my knuckles all of a sudden HELP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicko :p
Hi New here...

Just moved to Florida from the northern part of the country 4 weeks ago and two weeks ago I noticed pain in my left ring finger at the bend joint.

Now, I'm feeling pain in all the knuckles (where the fingers come out of my hand).
Hurts to open the hand up spreading the fingers apart and when making a fist, it's aches.

Hmmm, anyone experience this and what may it be?
No pain in the wrists.

Alieve and Motrin 600 ml (one) doesn't help it.

its possible you have reactive arthritis or rheumatoid arthritis. Is there any swelling, redness, or do you knuckles feel hot?

Do you feel fine health wise?

Could this be an injury of some sorts?

600mg of motrin should at least some effect, I would think. I had pain all over the place and 800mg of motrin was enough to make nearly all pain dissapear.

Please Read my post below and visit the website.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-22-2004, 05:39 PM   #3

Sicko :p HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalty
its possible you have reactive arthritis or rheumatoid arthritis. Is there any swelling, redness, or do you knuckles feel hot?

Do you feel fine health wise?

Could this be an injury of some sorts?

600mg of motrin should at least some effect, I would think. I had pain all over the place and 800mg of motrin was enough to make nearly all pain dissapear.

Please Read my post below and visit the website.

No swellin redness or heat.
I do feel fine all over otherwise.

Can't think of a injury, my hand hurts mostly after rising in the morning to the point where I rub them because of the nagging feeling. They are under the covers so they're warm.

The over the counters should help I agree but they don't.
Hurts a lot when I grip something and have to hold it and lift.

Old 01-23-2004, 01:38 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

niecsey HB Userniecsey HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicko :p
No swellin redness or heat.
I do feel fine all over otherwise.

Can't think of a injury, my hand hurts mostly after rising in the morning to the point where I rub them because of the nagging feeling. They are under the covers so they're warm.

The over the counters should help I agree but they don't.
Hurts a lot when I grip something and have to hold it and lift.
Hi lm feeling rough too sick of the pain its like numbing but aggrivating at the same tim my fingers are so achy, my knees make me think lm walking through water lve had this awful pain today right through my ankle its like l cant move while it lasts im due back at my doctors l was dxgn with inflammation 5 yrs ago foolishly l have not been back im not fan of anythign medical lol my doc told me if i developed swelling when pain starts l find it hard to move what ever joint is affected it locks sort of l had to go back and l think ive put off enough my knees swell that much 1 of them looks deformed!!!!Im 38 and felt this pain in my knee when l was 20 and gradually its spread all over and l feel under the weather sorry to have the moan it was the finger pain lol that made me reply hope your ok soonxx ps forgot to mention sometimes when l walk my worst affected knee feels like its going further back thean the left one also sometimes l wake up moaning to myself with pain in my knee and l cannot straighten it anyone else?

Last edited by niecsey; 01-23-2004 at 01:48 PM.

Closed Thread