It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Arthritis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2004, 05:50 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

NancyH HB User
Sore No More arthritis cream?

Has anyone tried this cream for any length of time if at all? I got a free sample in the mail, I rubbed it on my finger joints and knees, I didn't feel any pain relief per se but it did have a warm /soothing effect at the same time which made the joints feel better not painless. It has an light odor that disappears faster than other creams, doesn't stain it says. I mean it is reasonable priced on line. I wonder if it could work over time. It has a very soothing effect at least and for that I like it better than Tiger Balm, icy hot etc. Is this just another scam to get peoples money without having a product worth it? It was like 6.95 for 8oz jar so it is't trying to dig into the pockets very deep anyway. Anyone tried this?

Old 03-05-2004, 01:49 PM   #2

itzme again HB User
Re: Sore No More arthritis cream?

Hi
Yes I've tried the "Sore No More product". It was given to me by my Pain Clinic Doctor.
He apparently issues this to some of his new patients as a non invasive test for pain relief. For me, it only helped to bring more healing blood to the pain area, not an actual healing though. That will happen when and if the pain triggering mechanism(s) are corrected.
Your Doctor may use more invasive tests to find out what is causing your specific pain issues.

Good Luck

itzme again
Richard

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-05-2004, 06:42 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

NancyH HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzme again
Hi
Yes I've tried the "Sore No More product". It was given to me by my Pain Clinic Doctor.
He apparently issues this to some of his new patients as a non invasive test for pain relief. For me, it only helped to bring more healing blood to the pain area, not an actual healing though. That will happen when and if the pain triggering mechanism(s) are corrected.
Your Doctor may use more invasive tests to find out what is causing your specific pain issues.

Good Luck

itzme again
Richard
I do like the soothing effect even if there is no real pain relief, I have osteoarthritis in the hands and knees as well as my neck. I just wish there was a REAL non invasive pain killer for arthritis ya know what I mean?

Old 03-07-2004, 07:12 PM   #4

itzme again HB User

Yes I know what you mean but I haven't found one yet.
NSAID's are available, they are pills taken orally.
You Really need to see a DR rather than look in forums etc.
Forums can give great advice but only that, they are not for
diagnosing or prescribing.
Again,
Good luck, and keep up a big smile when ever possible.
Richard

Old 03-07-2004, 09:49 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

NancyH HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by itzme again
Yes I know what you mean but I haven't found one yet.
NSAID's are available, they are pills taken orally.
You Really need to see a DR rather than look in forums etc.
Forums can give great advice but only that, they are not for
diagnosing or prescribing.
Again,
Good luck, and keep up a big smile when ever possible.
Richard
I've been seeing a rheumatologist and a neurologist for 4 years now as I have osteoporosis and osteoarthritis of the hands, knees, neck and feet, pernicious anemia and countless carpal tunnel and ulnar entrapment surgeries. I've asked him many times about non invasive arthritis treatments and he responds with a not really but if you want try looking on the internet there might be something out there that you may want to try topically, of which I have done. I am under a couple Drs care I don't think I mentioned that. Been doing these forums for years to see if anything new has cropped up for arthritis, PA, leukopenia, osteoporosis and a host of other maladies that have arisen over my 50 something body.

Closed Thread