It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Arthritis Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2010, 08:33 PM   #1
(female)

evillalo HB User
What Arthritis in the knee looks like

What Arthritis in the knee looks like

Old 07-14-2010, 10:33 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

jennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB Userjennybyc HB User
Re: What Arthritis in the knee looks like

I take it you think you may be developing arthritis in your knee and you want to know what it feels like and what the knee itself should look like.

Well, I injured my knee at 14 and had arthritis by the time I was your age. It hurt a lot...just ached. Sometimes it would swell and look bigger than the other knee. When it was swollen, it felt a little like you had Jello inside the knee and it was unstable. When I sat down, it would be hard to straighten when I stood up....like it had gone stiff and had to take it's time getting straight again.

Is that anything like what you are experiencing?

Jenny

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-18-2010, 07:00 PM   #3
(female)

evillalo HB User
Re: What Arthritis in the knee looks like

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennybyc View Post
I take it you think you may be developing arthritis in your knee and you want to know what it feels like and what the knee itself should look like.

Well, I injured my knee at 14 and had arthritis by the time I was your age. It hurt a lot...just ached. Sometimes it would swell and look bigger than the other knee. When it was swollen, it felt a little like you had Jello inside the knee and it was unstable. When I sat down, it would be hard to straighten when I stood up....like it had gone stiff and had to take it's time getting straight again.

Is that anything like what you are experiencing?

Jenny

Closed Thread