It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Arthritis Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-07-2012, 07:47 AM   #1
Inactive
(male)

captain fred HB User
cause of arthritis perhaps

I suffer from digestive disorders and in my search for help on the web I came across some interesting information about the causes of of autoimmune disease. One thing that stuck out was that a lack of stomach acid combined with parasites and a leaky gut can and does cause RA. Seems that the poor food digestion gets into the bowels and just sort of feeds all kinds of critters and that the bowels develop a leaky gut and all these toxins start running around in the blood. Some people get diabetes,some get IBS, some get cancer, others lupus, and other auto immune problems, while some get RA. That is a very rough idea about what I was reading and it all has to do with a lack of stomach acid and many times when people have low stomach acid they treat the symptoms that seem like high stomach acid. If I had RA I would certainly check it out because that is one nasty disease. There is or may be a digestive link to RA. Who knows this clue may help somebody with a terrible disease. According to what I read I should have RA or I may get RA. Hopefully not.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-22-2012, 01:38 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Moldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB User
Re: cause of arthritis perhaps

Hello to you!
Ohhh, I wish this would be so easy and would be one good answer to any of auto immune disease, RA included.
I read so many different theories why people get this type conditions and everyone has their own opinion. If this would be from low acid and warms, so why babies born with it? So many tiny little kids who eat nothing but mama's milk develop this kind conditions?
I have high acid all my life, was tested for every warm possible. IN US Drs dont do that, they never tell kids or their parents to be checked for warms and other "live guests" in our guts. I am from Europe and our Doctors there do it all the time. Especially when person doesn't get better, they check.
I love to watch "Mystery diagnoses" and you wouldn't believe how many times patients been checked by ****** or Korean or Russian Doctors for warms and finally they get their diagnoses - warms. Nobody even knows statistics that about 85% of people on this planet live with critters in their bodies. Most of them not sick, but sometimes people get very ill with it. Some of them, called Askaridosis, attach themselves to human liver and make it very toxic.
While I do believe that they may cause all kind problems in our bodies, I am not sure if RA related to any of it, although who knows???

Thank you for your post
Moldova

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply