It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Arthritis Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2012, 08:44 AM   #1
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User
Joint pain causes

Hi a doctor I know about said that the nightshade family of plants can cause joint pain. She said even a taste or lick of potato on a raw slice can cause pain in someone who is allergic to it. The foods also include tomatoes, hot and sweet peppers, pimientos, even paprika.

Pyrophosphate is found in the joints of some people suffering joint pain and is also found in many foods such as tortillas and waffles. Pyrophosphate is a form of mineral in my understanding. Why fill a slippery joint surface with rocky mineral?

Calcium is used as a supplement and is sometimes found in people's joints.

Uric acid crystals are found in some people's joints and this can be dissolved to some extent with freshly juiced pineapple and using fresh cherries for an anti-inflammatory. Blueberries, and grapes also seem to help. Cucumber juice, celery juice are vegetable juices that are said to alkalinize the blood and have also helped relieve some sufferers as well as avoiding the purine foods such as meat and eggs.

A lemon squeezed into a glass pitcher of water and drunk throughout the day is said to be helpful to some people (a relative told me to tell everyone he felt better that way) If a person has osteoporosis this might not be very beneficial if it happens to bring more calcium out of bones.

I wish all on the boards well, have a nice day!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-30-2012, 02:23 PM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Moldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB User
Re: Joint pain causes

Hello and thank you for information you provided here.
You can add to shade veggies Eggplant as well, green peppers is the worse of all peppers. You don't have to leak raw potatoes, just eat potatoes in genera,l causes inflammation. Especially white potatoes.

Water with lemon, especially early am on empty stomach is a very healthy liver cleanser. It very healthy for the whole body, but liver especially.
Some people drink it cold, but seems the best beneficial is hot water in a cup and juice from one lemon. You can sip it all day long, but that first cup early am on empty stomach may clean your body better than a brush. :-)
If you prefer it with cold water, make sure you add a tsp RAW HONEY, if it not raw, dont bother. And try to never put honey in hot water, it looses the most healthiest part of it - enzymes_ and turns in simple sugar. Empty calories without any benefits.

When you juice your organic veggies, make sure you add fresh cabbage, but slowly, make sure you start with Tbs of fresh cabbage juice, otherwise gas will bother you a lot until your body gets used to it. Cabbage not only anti-flamatory, but fights cancer more than people know.

Enjoy drinking, eating and living good and healthy life!
Moldova

The Following User Says Thank You to Moldova For This Useful Post:
sjb (05-30-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-30-2012, 02:35 PM   #3
Facilitator
(female)

sjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB Usersjb HB User

Hi thank-you for telling me cabbage is an anti-inflammatory. I know it is good to heal bad stomachs and have also heard it is good for cancer victims. If a person has low thyroid it should not be gone overboard on, only small to moderate amounts in my opinion unless the stomach is serious or cancer is present.

Old 05-31-2012, 06:31 AM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

Moldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB UserMoldova HB User

Absolutely agree: moderation. Even though I am easily drink the whole cup of cabbage juice every day with celery, parsley, etc. in the beginning I had to take it easy. Can cause gas, thus stomach ache.
Any kind of cabbage family is very healthy: broccoli, cauliflower, brussels sprouts.
I also love beet juice - extremely healthy as well!

Have a good day!
Moldova

Old 05-31-2012, 06:48 AM   #5
Facilitator
(female)

Hi you too!

Reply Reply