It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Arthritis Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2012, 09:08 AM   #1
(male)

granpa jones HB User
My wife

She was suffering so bad and being the types of people that realizes the dangers of drugs and the fact they do not cure and are expensive we sought other avenues. In my searching for my wife we came across a man that happened to be in our area and we went to see him and he gave us information we found to be incredible. After all the years and after all the talk about the disease being incurable we were told just the opposite. After the treatments that cost very little and after the agony of the treatments my wife is now appearing to be arthritis free and has no more symptoms. Her doctors are amazed, as are we. The thing that saved my wife from a life of misery was simply juice fasting. I do not expect any here to believe this because In am still having a hard time believing it myself, but its a fact that for the last six months she has been drug and disease free of this monster. May you all find ther peace we have, thank you.

The Following User Says Thank You to granpa jones For This Useful Post:
solofelix (11-27-2012)
Old 11-27-2012, 11:02 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User
Re: My wife

This is very interesting,
I have Arthritis in my fingers and shoulder. I do not take drugs for it as in my case they cause symptoms that I would rather do without.
I have a juicer and used to juice on occasions. "How long did your wife juice fast for and during this time did she eat any other foods or drink other drinks".

Solofelix.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-27-2012, 11:49 AM   #3
(male)

granpa jones HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by solofelix View Post
This is very interesting,
I have Arthritis in my fingers and shoulder. I do not take drugs for it as in my case they cause symptoms that I would rather do without.
I have a juicer and used to juice on occasions. "How long did your wife juice fast for and during this time did she eat any other foods or drink other drinks".

Solofelix.

Old 11-27-2012, 01:06 PM   #4
(male)

granpa jones HB User

She started slow and when the so called healing crisis began she backed off a bit. This went on until she could fast for up to three days with only juice. Finally she made it to twenty days with no food only the juice, mostly apple,carrot grapefruit, orange,kale,cabbage, and others not together but in different juices.She even became worse during the fasts as the acids were drawn from her body until she finally achieved the relief she needed. She also no longer consumes wheat,dairy,sugar, or artificial sweeteners. If it has a label and comes in a can or a box she doesn't eat it.No meat except on rare occasions. She seems to have the energy of a young woman. We invested in a high speed top quality juicer that can spit out huge amounts of juice in a short time since I also juice. We also make soups in our vitamix and no longer crave the sweets,sugars and other terrible foods that were destroying her. In fact we eat very little since the body is getting all the nutrition it needs without consuming huge amounts of food. Quality rather than quantity.

Old 11-28-2012, 06:50 AM   #5
(female)

FrankieSet HB User

thats very interesting! i found the biggest "natural" remedy for me was switching to a memory foam mattress. i was skeptical but it really helped. people don't put enough stock into their sleep habits these days. it makes sense to change the way you recharge your body to all for the best possible performance the next day

Reply Reply